• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, I have Empoleon.

I'll take the Empoleon. I could just evolve Prinplup but I'll take it. ;)

Okay, so catching Pikachu with the Light Ball wasn't that hard, I got him in my 3rd try. Breeding him now with another I got via trade, this should be fun, give me a few minutes while I get the egg and hatch it. Will you be able to trade today? I'll be ready as soon as that egg hatches.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Darn, Sorry I was late. Thanks, I'll be using this a lot. Ty. P.S. May I have the Light Ball aswell? Thank you.

Don't worry about it, I know how people tend to get busy and stuff. And yeah, you can have the light ball, I have no use for it since I caught a few more Pikachus and two of those had Light Balls as well. Now what remains is the trade, let me know when you want to take care of it, my FC is in my siggy, I'll need yours.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
OK. One thing, I can only offer something on my other game. And I really need to do homework now, Sorry. Can it wait until later/tommorow?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
OK. One thing, I can only offer something on my other game. And I really need to do homework now, Sorry. Can it wait until later/tommorow?
I thought you said you had Empoleon? If you don't, then tell me what you have so I can choose something. And yes, it can wait, I am not in a hurry. ;) You let me know when you can trade.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
That's what I mean, I only just defeated the first gym on my PAL Version and I have pretty much everything on my other version.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That's what I mean, I only just defeated the first gym on my PAL Version and I have pretty much everything on my other version.
I don't even know what Pal version is, I am guessing it's another Pokemon game I don't know of. But anyway, I have Heartgold, so long as you are able to trade with me, all will be alright. :)

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
I don't even know what Pal version is, I am guessing it's another Pokemon game I don't know of. But anyway, I have Heartgold, so long as you are able to trade with me, all will be alright. :)

Hey, Ats, any reference to PAL means the European version of the game.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Since our convo you know I want a Pichu and I am willing to give you my female Absol. This is her info
Absol:
Level:15(I believe)
Nature: Diamond
Moveset:N/A

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Since our convo you know I want a Pichu and I am willing to give you my female Absol. This is her info
Absol:
Level:15(I believe)
Nature: Diamond
Moveset:N/A

There is a diamond nature? :S *Pokes little Ninja's stomach* :lol: Jk, I know what you meant. Don't worry about the info, I was just curious, Josie.

Yeah, the trade is on, I'll wait until you are ready. Thank you, btw.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
There is a diamond nature? :S *Pokes little Ninja's stomach* :lol: Jk, I know what you meant. Don't worry about the info, I was just curious, Josie.

Yeah, the trade is on, I'll wait until you are ready. Thank you, btw.
Yeah, I forgot what Nature I got her, so I put Diamond....if there was a Diamond nature I would stay there and get Pokemon

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Nature meaning the personality of the Pokemon, Josie, not the area where you got it from ;)

Edit: Did I kill the conversation? :(

Last edited:

LinkGoro

Hero of Gorons
I do have almost every legendary pokemon in the games.
What i offer: Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza, Darkrai and Entei.
What i want: I'm just being nice, just trade a weak pokemon lying around;).
I can only trade pokemon from D/P B/W and HG/SS.
Time: My 3ds is on my vacation home, so i'll give ya a visitor message when i'm there.
Please include trainer name. And another thing, could we be friends?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom