• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
ask me anything about zelda theory i have opinions and i want to hear your questions!!!! (...umm am i allowed to do this..)

Capitaine

Ray of Silver
What is your timeline and how do you think the timeline became what you think it is over the years?

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
What is your timeline and how do you think the timeline became what you think it is over the years?

well mt timeline goes something like this im only putting the mainstream games in so dont freak out please
child/ww-loz-aol
ss-Oot
adult\mm-tp-alttp-la
oh god part two is the hardest part of the question i dont rally think the time line has changed that much other than the fact that i had to move alttp and the addition of new games.

thank you for the question it was a more difficult one than id wished because of the sensitivity of the whole timeline theory but there u go thats my answer!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I think it's best that threads follow a specific topic. If you want to share your opinions, post them in appropriate threads or make new ones if there aren't any. For example, I would encourage you to make a new thread that specifically deals with Capitaine's question. (edit: ninja'd)

~Locke'd~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom