• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Areas in the Timeline for Zelda Wii U

I was looking at hyrule historia and I saw that there are three major points in the history of hyrule that are still not in a game. 1. The era of chaos. This is one that I hope will come in a game one day this occurs hundreds of years after the events of ss. What I think is that the origins of the twili would be here and that would be nice to see. 2. The hyrulian civil war. Here this happens a couple decades before oot it would be nice to see how they depict a war in a Zelda game. 3. The era before ss. This is most likely the earliest moment in hyrules history. Here we would see what happened then of course though I don't want to see demise again for a while of course it could also be a new event. Tell me what you think.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have mentioned in several previous threads how the one place in the timeline I want to be filled is between SS and TMC.

The Minish Cap backstory is the only empty area of the timeline with a backstory that actually featured Link, that doesn't already have a game. The story of the Hero of Men and the Picori Blade needs to be expanded upon, and I think Nintendo should make it a priority to fill that empty space with a game. It could take place in the sky, and reveal why Skyloft is not in any later games, and also show the origin of the Picori Blade. This would make it both a direct sequel to SS, and a direct prequel to TMC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom