• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Fan of One or All Types of Games?

Blackbaldrik

Sage of Gaming
Are you a fan of only one game genre or series like Legend of Zelda -RPG, Call of Duty -FPS? Or do you love every game genre and/or series equally?

I personally am a fan of every genre. I judge games by what they bring to the table, not by whether I like the type of game or not, and I am always willing to try any game that looks like it might be fun (As long as I can afford it. :lol:).

Tell me what your gaming likes and dislikes are and why. :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm a fan of various types of games, but not all kinds. I love RPG's, but I need to be able to control the character directly, or I completely lose interest. That's why I could never get into Final Fantasy, the turn-based combat style drove me insane. And I can't stand First Person Shooters, or First Person anything... I want to play a character, not a weapon. The very fact that one of my favorite gaming series (Fable) is moving in that direction with their new Kindle release is frankly pissing me off.

i like all types however i'm just getting into RPG's outside of Paper Mario so i can't say much about them but i'm liking what i see so far

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm a fan of various types of games, but not all kinds. I love RPG's, but I need to be able to control the character directly, or I completely lose interest. That's why I could never get into Final Fantasy, the turn-based combat style drove me insane. And I can't stand First Person Shooters, or First Person anything... I want to play a character, not a weapon. The very fact that one of my favorite gaming series (Fable) is moving in that direction with their new Kindle release is frankly pissing me off.

Yeah I know what you mean. That's what also turned Final Fantasy off for me. And I could never really get into Fable either, or RPG's for that matter. The only RPG's I've really ever played and actually enjoyed were Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Fusion, and Borderlands.

But I do enjoy different genres, mainly Action, Adventure, Platforming, and Shooters. Although I do get tired of all the FPS games they keep releasing these days. First person view isn't necessary all the time. I also enjoy Fighting games sometimes but not for a long time. I'm very casual when it comes to fighting games. I'm also not a fan of Racing games and Sports games with the exception of Mario Kart and WWE games.

Last edited:
I don't like games beyond T for teen. I only like the smash bros. series and Zelda TP in teen. I like the lego star wars , mario games, and hopefully zelda ST in e 10+ because I don't have it yet. I like most games in e and none ec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom