• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are there any games you want remastered, remade or ported to modern consles?

Is there any games you want remastered, remade or ported to modern consles?

For me, two games I'd like totally remastered for PS4 and Persona 3 and Persona 4.
I doubt that'll ever happen though.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just remembered another series; the Lego Star Wars series. I loved it as a kid and I’d love it on the Switch. I still have the one on PSP but eh. I’d rather have the whole series on Switch. We got the Lego Harry Potter and DC Villains collections on the Switch, we need Star Wars now, too.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes! I want Ocarina of Time to be remade. I'd like a proper remake, redone from the ground up, bringing the game up to modern standards in terms of gameplay, visuals and storytelling.

Unfortunately Nintendo probably won't do this and we will likely just get an HD port at some point.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Xenogears more than anything I want to be fully remade [FF7 remake style] and brought to modern systems, but of course this time I would want the 2nd disc to actually be finished so we can get the complete Xenogears experience....for that part anyway
going above and beyond, if they were to also to work on the rest of the Xenogears series while they were at it [it was meant to be a 6 part series], I will never complain about anything ever again

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Is there any games you want remastered, remade or ported to modern consles?

For me, two games I'd like totally remastered for PS4 and Persona 3 and Persona 4.
I doubt that'll ever happen though.
I have a list

• Goldeneye
  • All undone Zeldas so far
  • I want Switch ports for GTA, CoD, and RDR(1 and 2) even though those will never happen (Let us remember however that the DS had tons of CoD games and with Wii U had Black Ops 2 (Which I have and played the death out of)
  • I want an "Ultimate Smash Ultimate" something or another that is basically all of the Smash games in one game. Like you have the choice, and every mode and character is there and stuff, and you can choose old or new graphics
  • Halo onto Switch but IK that aint happening
  • BRAIN AGE
  • All of the Elder Scrolls games on Switch (At least ES 3 and higher). We got Skyrim, so this can happen

I'd like remakes for Switch of; Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

I'd also like the first four Project Zero/Fatal Frame games remade and the fifth game ported over. Love that series.

A Tales of Xillia port would be very welcome too. Handheld Milla. <3

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'd like to see Dark Cloud 2 remade for modern sensibilities. It's a classic as it is but there are a few ways it could be improved and upgraded. The combat could sure use a touch up. I think a spiritual successor would be more appropriate than a straight up remake.

I'd like to see a Director's Cut of Twilight Princess, with HD graphics (LIKE THE DEMO THIS TIJME, NINTY!) and all the story content that is so obviously missing. So Princess Zelda's role would be expanded with her appearing as Sheik and the Gerudo would be included which would provide means to explore Ganondorf's character further so he feels less like an 11th hour surprise guest star and more like an integral part. I'd also like to see more tie ins to OoT like they did with the Temple of Time with areas from that game appearing like Goron City making a return and even the dungeons from OoT returning as optional side dungeons. Storylines would focus more on side characters that don't get enough attention like Ralis, Illia, and the resistance gang. Oh and the Twilight Realm would actually feature as a whole other overworld like it should have been in the first place, with Link and Midna zapping back and forth and complete with its own line of dungeons, sidequests, towns, storylines, etc.

The original Mass Effect looked and played dated when it released. It would be great to give it a graphical overhaul and revamped mechanics. Better cover shooting, improved vehicular exploration, maps that aren't copy pasted from the same half dozen assets and configurations.

Skyrim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom