• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone else Hate the Wifi Battle Options in B/W?

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I really got into battling friends in Diamond and Pearl, where we did it for fun. We weren't really aggressive trainers, so we didn't mind our pokemon only being level 80 or so. But we just wanted to friend battle, we didn't want to train all that much. That is why we loved using the Level 100 option! However, that was all thrown away in Black and White.

Now we can't even have fun because in free battle our pokemon are all different levels, and in flat battle or whatever they even out at level 50, but you can only use 3 pokemon! Plus, there is that stupid preview mode, so I can't surprise people with new additions to my team... Overall I was thoroughly disappointed with the wifi battles. I know GameFreak wants people to work harder, but really, it only made me want to go out and buy an Action Replay... I might have to look into this before I buy the next game.

Anyone have any input or advice? Its been awhile since I played, and I haven't really experimented with the new system all that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom