• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Zelda fans that are also Simmers?

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
I love many different video games, but my top two franchises are Zelda and The Sims. I play a lot of Sims 1, and I've been playing it since I was 8 years old. I started playing Zelda when I was 13 years old. It's a long story, but I love the ability to create your people or Sims, and make their lives Heaven, Hell, or somewhere in between. And the soundtrack is pure platinum. What Koji Kondo is to Legend of Zelda, Jerry Martin is to The Sims. My favorite Sims game is Bustin' Out, and I prefer The Sims 1 & 2 over The Sims 3 & 4 any day.

On YouTube, I make videos exclusive to The Sims 1 (with plans to branch out into Zelda and other games). I am trying to make a video library/archives of as much of the game and expansions as I can. Check out my channel in the link below if you're interested in some Sims 1 videos and content. I'm an old-school Simmer...

www.youtube.com/user/SariaFan93

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I played the original Sims and a lot of the expansions to the original Sims, but none after that. It was the first game that I ever stayed up all night playing, actually. Had to get my guys Charisma up so he could get a job!

Feverish

Source of stink
All Zelda fans like the sims why is this even a thread???????
No but I love the Sims, I played Sims 2 on the GameCube with my siblings all the time when we were younger and I played it on the PC a bit. My mom was more into it and played the first Sims often but I didn't like that one much. I also played Sims 2 on the PSP and beat it, it's totally different from any other Sims game and was pretty fun

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I always found the Sims intriguing and wanted to play it but didn't get the chance until EA of all things rather secretly offered Sims 2 up for free on Origin for a while. And by Sims 2 I mean all of it, all expansions. EA. For free. No I didn't dream this and I am not making it up.

Anyway it's awesome. Everything I ever expected it to be and more. The Sims really is a unique experience, but I can't play it because as soon as I start it up there goes 4-6 hours of my life :(

But Sims 2 is all I've ever played. Since the PC versions are so expensive and you're as like to win the lottery as find Sims 1 or 2 anywhere anymore the only other version I've ever had any play time with is Busting Out on gamecube. Which was... meh. I definitely don't have it anymore.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My sister got Sims 3 a few years back, and I just kinda found it boring. I always liked the idea, but when it comes down to actually playing, not my thing.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Way back in the era of Mods and SIms 2 i made Ganondorf's castle floating above lava and everything................ i may or may not have then dropped my sims through the floor..............

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Way back in the era of Mods and SIms 2 i made Ganondorf's castle floating above lava and everything................ i may or may not have then dropped my sims through the floor..............

Well what else are you going to do when your castle floats above lava?

I'd be disappointed if you didn't drop your sim through the floor.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well what else are you going to do when your castle floats above lava?

I'd be disappointed if you didn't drop your sim through the floor.

Um set fire to the inside of one room filled with sims and chairs? find a mod that allows me to have a phone that raises the dead then proceed to murder the sims ghost? Kill the grim reaper.......... I may or may not have had a satelite hit him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom