• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Zelda Christmas Traditions?

Im currently indulging my yearly christmas tradition of playing through Twilight Princess. This year with Twilight Princess HD. Do you guys have any zelda christmas traditions? If not, how bout you start one!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not really. Nothing related to Zelda ever really connected me to Christmas. Most Christmas-Zelda fanworks I've seen aren't amazing, and the only one I ever return to is this:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My sister and me made it a tradition to sit together and play Hyrule Warriors Wii u the whole time. We did it last year at Christmas (both days because we have two days of Christmas) and we did it this year as well. It's my fav tradition :D

Tibari

Rinkuji
It's not really a tradition but one day I will make a OOT Link's crib for christmas, with baby Link in his unknown mother's arms under the Deku Tree, with the "adult era" sages and the goddesses around (Obviously it would be a little weird to have all these characters reunited but I had this in mind to add some Zelda in my christmas)

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
No, but it would be cool to start one! I have been playing Twilight Princess this Christmas, so maybe I'll steal Decon Thurgood's idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom