• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Plans for the Summer?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Does anyone has anything special planned over the summer?

I don't really have any clue what to do over summer break. I'll probably make a schedule sometime tomorrow that will dictate every day for the next two months. Each 24-hour cycle will be divided into thirds: one sleeping, another for drawing, and the last for "free" time. Since I have to study a lot on art history and anatomy, it won't really be that much free time.

Why do I do this to myself? :lol:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm taking a make up class to get the psychology credit I need. I'm also gonna try to find a job (probably). If it weren't for real life responsibilities, I would lay around in my room playing video games and hanging out here the whole summer. I hate summer because it's way too hot to do anything but lay around with air conditioning. Not that I'd do anything different in other seasons... But I really do hate the heat.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well, after this Friday, I'll start making a lot of Youtube content until the 18th of June. THen, I fly to New Zeland for a month and a half to visit my girlfriend and see the sights. On the way back, I'll meet up with our own jimmy.f27 in my overnight layover in Sydney. Then I'll just work, hang out with friends, and make more YouTube content. I also may get my 3DS modified so I can record video from it in preparation for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I plan on learning something new, I'm not sure what yet, but I'm sick of being boring and basically untalented.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I'm graduating high school next month, so my summer is mostly going to consist of working and searching for universities to apply for. Since I'm taking my road test next month, I'll hopefully have a license by the time I leave high school, so I'm hoping I'll be able to take a trip to Vancouver for a week or two to visit my family. And aside from all that, I'll probably do a lot of the stuff that I usually do in the summer, which include biking, hiking, going to the beach, etc. I don't like staying inside because our air conditioning sucks, so it's going to be hotter inside than it will be outside.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Just hang out with my friends. Invite them over to nerd out and be hoodlums. Also my sister has a Dance Competition in Vegas so we get to stay there for a week. :party: And we might go to Six Flags. Oh and I'm on a Swim Team so I have that too.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My plans are to sit, derp around on ZD and Miiverse, and watch GameGrumps. Also play Tomodochi Life when it comes out (If I can afford it.)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm actually gonna work for most of the Summer. I tend to get more extra shifts and they are more lenient with things such as overtime, which pays pretty well. But I'm taking a week off now to go home and see my family, and I'm taking another two weeks off at the end of August to do the same. My final two weeks I will take in October, so I can attend two conventions I really want to go to :)

What I hope to get done this Summer is putting together a gaming table, because my living room table is just a tad too small and it would be really cool to actually have a proper gaming table to do game nights on :)

Sheik

:the:
  • Starting June 8th, I'll two weeks away from home, at a place, doing things I can't exactly discuss.
  • Then a week after that, for another week, I'll be camping in da wilderness.
  • I'll spend some time at an amusement park near my home that just reopened a few days ago, after five years of being closed down.
  • Pool.
  • Videogames and internet.
  • Maybe I'll go do some other stuff with my friends.
  • That's about it.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I'll have about a month of doing whatever I want (which will probably consist of sleeping in 'till noon, playing videogames, drawing, listening to music, eating and internet.). Then I get to go to Band Camp with Cadets. (Never watched American Pie, No jokes, please.) I'll probably play trombone, because I like bass. Then I'll come back home and probably bleach my hair white and dye a strip rainbow.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, work won't be leaving much time for me to do the things I enjoy doing. But I will be making money, and my plans for this summer is to work and save as much money as I can. What will I do with it? I dunno, I guess time will tell, but I don't spend money on silly things. God willing, I might buy a sporty car, or perhaps an awesome looking truck to cruise around.

Fig

The Altruist
My plans for the summer is simply taking some summer classes so that I can catch up and get ahead for my engineering curriculum and watch E3 coverage to kick off my summer plans. I really don't know what else I could for this summer as usually my family just simply don't have the funds to go out of town for even a weekend away so I usually just stay here at home and invite my friends over to play some multiplayer-based games such as Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Pokemon, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom