• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another Thought Provoking Question...

Din Akera

Sniper
Oh, very good question miss Jo.

I would say in all honesty not much. I truly pride myself on being who I am and having friends that accept me for exactly that. If this question were posed to me in Junior high, it would be a much different answer. I was at that time being who I thought everyone wanted me to be. THis included my peer as well as my parents and other adults and figures of authority.

But in my day to day life now, i wouldn't say I would change much. I might be more relaxed about geeking out on people in the real world. XD No one really cares on the internet, especially on sites that are dedicated to it. But in the real world, unless you are talking to another geek, people give you this zoned out/'I don't care'/'you are so weird' look and move on to whatever the next topic of conversation is. This Doesn't really bother me and I do it anyway, but i try to keep it to a minimum. But at the same time, depending on who i'm talking to, there can me no censorship at all too.

I can't think of anything else really that I would want to do or be that I'm not already. But very good question to think about, I might come back to this later.

EDIT: I thought of something! I would dance to my iPod on the train and in the stations, and everywhere. lol. This is something I would do absolutely if i would not be judged, but I don't do today because people stare. I do bop a little and bounce in my seat to really enjoy my music, but I would dance outright if i could. lol

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well, because I know I'm likely to still be judged if I were to give a straightforward answer, I'm gonna be just a tad bit vague ;3

If no one would judge me, I'd probably come out with the little personal secret that I've been holding in for the past several months. Granted I've already told several people that I trust won't judge me, but only those few friends who've either known me long enough to not care or not known me long enough to establish a preconception of who I am that would make them care.

Society sucks in that everything, even harmless things get judged. My parents still don't know what I do on or for ZD, since I know they'd think I'm weird for it, but that's not the little secret I'm talking about. ;3

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hmmm....I If won't be judge eh?

I'd just act out what I really felt with no concern, like for example, If someone annoys me to the point of brawling with that person, I'd punch that person in the face and then continue beating that person up till that stops talking, for a LONG time. What prevents me from doing this is the pressure of my peers and my sort of "reflexive" conscience. I'd do what I want though, if I am at the point of my anger, regardless of what they say to me. And I'd tell everyone what I really think of them without stopping for a pause. Of course, they'd understand me right away.

Though social life can alter your reactions, with what not to do and what is the right and mature thing to do. But that's what prevents me from creating unnecessary misunderstandings.

While listening to metal, I would scream the lyrics at passersby.

I've always wanted to do that with "Diciple", by Slayer.

Lol at Sheikah Warrior. Personally I'd feel guilty if I did that. I'd probably sing and whistle even more than I do now while just going about my business. A lot of the other stuff I censor myself for is for other people's benefit though, eg being blunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom