• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I know you don’t trust me but don’t be condescending and apologize for it, if you can’t trust my word why on earth are you asking me to be more specific?
Because it would at least give us something to think about. Just the word of an independent player implying that there's a second SK because of his role is nothing to go on. If you were to tell us why, then maybe I would be able to believe it more.

...You were in avatar mafia when ALIT won as SK. Just because I can use it on whoever I want doesn’t make me a loose cannon, tell me who to shoot and I’ll shoot them. I’m practically an outted vig.
Yes, but normally the SK wincon is to win with either faction as long as they're still alive. I didn't read Alit's role PM at the end so it may have been more specific, idk, but just because he won with town doesn't mean that's the only way he could've won. Most SK's I've seen, if their wincon wasn't to be the last man standing, would win in either a Town or Mafia victory.

You just quoted where emiya also noticed it.

If you say so.

Emiya noticed that too.
I'm... not sure how you think that's a softclaim but alright. She never said her reads had anything to do with her role, she only moved two people up to her town list. But OK, I think I understand what you guys are saying anyway. Still don't think it's AI though.

I suppose if I’d happened to hit scum that would be pro town? Didn’t you think I was pretty pro town before the SK thing? Well then that’s just philosophy.
Well, mostly I thought you were playing recklessly by shooting Deku with little/no reason behind it. Whether you choose to look at it that way or not, that was an anti-town action. Even the other SK, if they exist (which I still find rather unlikely) shot mafia, but they also shot rather recklessly, and I would consider that to be anti-town play as well in the long run. But they at least helped a little by eliminating a threat. Make sense?

I like that now you're doing the more pro-town thing and asking for input on your nightkill though. Personally, I'd say to go after someone like Minish, who I think has flown under the radar a bit in this game and I'm still unsure about her vote on you and then subsequent unvote.

Anyway, I'm alright with the Darth lynch. I'm still very suspicious of Krow, but I'd like to wait and see what kind of result he gets in the night before making a final decision about him. I was going to suggest the Vig/SK/funnier shoot him in the night, but I'd like to give him a chance to get another investigation in if he can.

funnier6

Courage~
Because it would at least give us something to think about. Just the word of an independent player implying that there's a second SK because of his role is nothing to go on. If you were to tell us why, then maybe I would be able to believe it more.

Yes, but normally the SK wincon is to win with either faction as long as they're still alive. I didn't read Alit's role PM at the end so it may have been more specific, idk, but just because he won with town doesn't mean that's the only way he could've won. Most SK's I've seen, if their wincon wasn't to be the last man standing, would win in either a Town or Mafia victory.

I'm... not sure how you think that's a softclaim but alright. She never said her reads had anything to do with her role, she only moved two people up to her town list. But OK, I think I understand what you guys are saying anyway. Still don't think it's AI though.

Well, mostly I thought you were playing recklessly by shooting Deku with little/no reason behind it. Whether you choose to look at it that way or not, that was an anti-town action. Even the other SK, if they exist (which I still find rather unlikely) shot mafia, but they also shot rather recklessly, and I would consider that to be anti-town play as well in the long run. But they at least helped a little by eliminating a threat. Make sense?

I like that now you're doing the more pro-town thing and asking for input on your nightkill though. Personally, I'd say to go after someone like Minish, who I think has flown under the radar a bit in this game and I'm still unsure about her vote on you and then subsequent unvote.

Anyway, I'm alright with the Darth lynch. I'm still very suspicious of Krow, but I'd like to wait and see what kind of result he gets in the night before making a final decision about him. I was going to suggest the Vig/SK/funnier shoot him in the night, but I'd like to give him a chance to get another investigation in if he can.
I know because I can’t win unless they die.

I thought she was hinting at having learned boks alignment or some such.

I felt I shoot someone and didn’t know who, that was admittedly pro me. Doesn’t really make sense if you believe reckless is reckless.

I really don’t wanna shoot Minish cause she’s gonna flip town and I’m gonna feel bad but if no one else gives me a target then so be it.
Target one of the inactives.
Moar specific pleasee I’m no good with those decisions.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I know because I can’t win unless they die.

I thought she was hinting at having learned boks alignment or some such.

I felt I shoot someone and didn’t know who, that was admittedly pro me. Doesn’t really make sense if you believe reckless is reckless.

I really don’t wanna shoot Minish cause she’s gonna flip town and I’m gonna feel bad but if no one else gives me a target then so be it.

Moar specific pleasee I’m no good with those decisions.
To be completely honest, I'm gonna suggest you holster unless Darth is scum. Don't kill if he flips town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
And ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that. Makes sense for why you were actively searching for the sk.

I wonder if that means the other one has the same wincon? If that's the case, if there's a watcher, they should target funnier.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:
DarthWolf - 4 (funnier6, Pika_pika42, All Might, Krow)

funnier6 - 1 (DarthWolf)

Not voting - Libk, TattooArtist, YIGAhim, Spider-Bok, Lone_Garurumon, Mellow Ezlo, Minish_Link, Ayano Keiko

I was watching the alien people closely all day today. After having spent this much time studying them and their behaviour I have come to some interesting conclusions. Despite them being very, well, I suppose animated is a word for it, they still seem very human in their behaviour and in their values. Well, most of the subjects anyway. So today they decided to lynch the one known as DarthWolf. He was seated in the execution chair and had an overall unpredictable look about him. While fastened in the chair he said something about wanting to kill all of the others in the room, and he raised some sort of weapon. However, luckily the execution button was pushed just in time, so he died before being able to cause any harm. All in all it seemed most of the subjects were quite content with the day’s work.

DarthWolf was Knives Millions (from Trigun), the Plant.

TdUgLmD.png

The living (12):
funnier6
Minish_Link
Krow
Libk
TattooArtist
YIGAhim
Pika_pika42
Spider-Bok
Lone_Garurumon
Mellow Ezlo
All Might
Ayano Keiko

The dead (8):
YIGAhim - Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-Class Servant (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Okabe Rintarou, the Mad Scientist (killed night 1)
Zachie - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (killed night 1)
DekuNut - Lelouch vi Britannia, the Commander (killed night 1)
Mido - Sakura Haruno, the Medical Ninja (lynched day 2)
All Might - Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover (killed night 2)
Maniacal Engineer - Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover (committed suicide night 2)
DarthWolf - Knives Millions, the Plant (lynched day 3)

Night 3 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Sunday, November 19th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171119T2359&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

Attention: Lone_Garurumon will be replaced tonight with another player due to his inactivity thoughout day 3.

EDIT: Maniacal Engineer is replacing Lone_Garurumon!

Pen

The game is on!
Tonight I happened to have great use of the security camera I set up in Libk’s hotel room. He was sitting in his bed eating candy from his top secret sweets storage. I have to admit he looked quite adorable. Anyway, as we all know, all good things must eventually come to an end. Someone knocked on the door to his room, and Libk went naively to open it. Outside stood funnier6 with his pink hair, looking cute yet creepy as always. He was smiling somewhat pleasantly down at Libk, who was significantly shorter than funnier6. Then - in the blink of an eye - funnier6 swung her axe at Libk, who surprisingly skillfully dodged the attack by somersaulting backwards. He was followed into his room by funnier6 who held his axe high. The fight that took place in this room was an epic one. I was lucky to have the security camera set up the way it was. Libk was using some advanced martial arts moves against funnier6, who in turn kept attacking with his trusty axe. In the end Libk managed to get in a lethal jab at funnier6’s throat, but the millisecond after that funnier6 was able to burrow the axe in Libk’s skull. Both fell to the floor quite dead. I think they were certainly worthy opponents.

Libk was Mitsukuni “Honey” Haninozuka (from Ouran High School Host Club), the Sweetness Addict.

tAzNroT.png

funnier6 was Yuno Gasai (from Future Diary), the Diary Serial Killer.

ng9Nwq6.png

The living (10):
Minish_Link
Krow
TattooArtist
YIGAhim
Pika_pika42
Spider-Bok
Maniacal Engineer
Mellow Ezlo
All Might
Ayano Keiko

The dead (10):
YIGAhim - Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-Class Servant (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Okabe Rintarou, the Mad Scientist (killed night 1)
Zachie - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (killed night 1)
DekuNut - Lelouch vi Britannia, the Commander (killed night 1)
Mido - Sakura Haruno, the Medical Ninja (lynched day 2)
All Might - Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover (killed night 2)
Maniacal Engineer - Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover (committed suicide night 2)
DarthWolf - Knives Millions, the Plant (lynched day 3)
Libk - Mitsukuni “Honey” Haninozuka, the Sweetness Addict (killed night 3)
funnier6 - Yuno Gasai, the Diary Serial Killer (killed night 3)

Day 4 Begins!

With 10 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, November 22nd 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171122T2359&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
most confusing night scene ever

I don’t think Light was part of that, unless I’m wrong. I honestly don’t know Light is tbh.

I’ll try to post something tonight been really busy recently and will be really busy tomorrow so my goal is to post something tonight.

D

Deleted member 14134

Seeing how unless I'm the godfather I've been established as town I may consider roleclaiming later on or at least giving a hint as to what my role does. Don't want to do that just yet, but since I could be an impending night target very soon I'd like to get some usefulness out of my role.

Well that was a pretty eventful night, was Libk vengeful or something? Also Pika came back Green, for those wondering if I remembered to look or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom