• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm from konosuba

I'm a protective role

I targeted FG twice on N1
I targeted Rubik twice on N2
I targeted Rubik once and Silverfish once on N3

I'm interested in hearing if my targeting silverfish had any effect on them, since they implied earlier it might.

I want to be suspicious of SMS but if nobody else claims to be from one punch then he's probably clear.

We're either 6/2 or 5/2/1 or 5/3 right now probably. Vigging tonight in the event that we hit town again is probably a bad idea.
Vigging is probably necessary to try if we hit town because we could end up 3/3 or 2/3/1 or 3/2/1 tomorrow unless we get a vig shot in.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rubik - Investigative Role. Anime Unknown unless i missed it. Gains information about investigative roles that target him, or perhaps gains information about investigative roles that he targets. Targeted funnier N1.

@The Sun Fan - Investigative Role. Jojo. I still don't understand how your role works. What's the relationship between who you target and what information you get? Is your role one-shot or not? Targeted rubik all three nights.

Spiritual Mask Salesman - Killing Role. OPM. Targeted Johnny night 1. Targeted Irvine night 2. Targeted FG night 3.

Morbid Minish - Unknown

All Might - Unknown

Ragnarokio - Protective Role. Konosuba. Targeted FG twice N1. Targeted Rubik twice N2. Targeted Rubik once and Silver once N3.
Silverfish - Unknown role. Made in Abyss. Unknown targets.

LittleGumball - Unknown

I'd like @Morbid Minish @All Might and @LittleGumball to claim their targets and whether their role is investigative, protective, disruptive, or none of the above, and the anime they're from.

I'd like @Silverfish to claim their targets and whether their role is investigative, protective, disruptive, or none of the above.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
tbh i targeted FG because i assumed all might flipped mafia. didn't realize how the colouring scheme worked until he immediately subbed back in on D2 and i thought to look it up.

@ragnaroki
If I target who the mafia kills, I learn a lot
If I target anyone else, I only learn a little bit

Does that make sense?
I am not 1-shot

Ragnarokio

presumably because describing your role as one-shot voyeur was going into more detail about your role than i did which was just describing it as protective

Ragnarokio

though i agree that what constitutes a claim and what doesn't is incredibly vague

which is why i asked pen for specific things that would definitely not be claims (the three words and targeting information and knowledge obtained by investigative roles)

the latter seems like it isn't definitely not a claim though.

I'm not protective, investigative,defensive, disruptive, or really anything. I kinda just exist right now. The current power I own is Investigative, I guess.

I have not targeted anyone because I haven't really felt that I could gain anything from my current power. I did not gain anything that I know of from Rag last night.

Ragnarokio

@minish: would you describe your role as investigative, protective, disruptive, or none of the above?

It's very, very much a claim
Like, you told the thread much more about your role than I did when I "claimed"
No one on earth couldve figured out my role from what little I said, i dont think
Whereas your role is much more defined

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm from Parasyte the Maxim and my right hand, Mogli [paraphrased], pretty much calls the shots. It's unclear to me how my power works because it appears to operate on RNG (Mogli attacking at random), but suffice it to say that someone would get targeted. All in all, disruptive I guess?

Terribly convenient, I know, but like I said I can't help the hand that was dealt to me.

I'm not protective, investigative,defensive, disruptive, or really anything. I kinda just exist right now. The current power I own is Investigative, I guess.

I have not targeted anyone because I haven't really felt that I could gain anything from my current power. I did not gain anything that I know of from Rag last night.
Uh oh

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

What series are you from?

Ragnarokio

well i asked pen ahead of time if it was fine to claim what i did, so there's that. I don't really disagree with you though. Simply describing your role as investigative would probably have communicated as much or more than what you said. I don't imagine this is a productive discussion to have in the middle of the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom