• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Game Cross Over Attempt 2

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A little while ago I made a thread here and abandoned it for personal resons (along with other rps that i signed up for)
This is going to be an rp were you can be you favorite characters. The only exceptions are characters that have no set personality. There are some rules though.
No relationships that overtake the story.
If you are in a fight no perfect dodgeing if I see this happening I will role 2 die 1 black and one white white is for the defender black is for the attacker.
No invisibility

Form
Name:
Show/game:
Appearance: (can be a full body picture)
Personality: (as detailed as posible)
Powers: (if any)
Abilitys: ( what the character is good at)
wikilink: (a link to the characters wiki page (not wikipedia but something like [insert name here] pidea your number one sorce for [insert title here])

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Not aproved.
Link has no set personality. It was left ambiguous to allow the players to feal a deaper conection.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
count me in!

Name: Allen Walker

Show/game: D. Gray-Man

Appearance: Download D Gray-Man: Allen Walker (2000x3424) - Minitokyo

Personality: Allen portrays himself as a kind, generous, and very polite young man. He tends to be very self-sacrificing, often willing to let his body and emotions take devastating blows for the sake of others; this trait is something that has angered several of his comrades and friends. Allen also has unassuming and borderline naive traits, despite the troubling life his master and General, Cross Marian, forced him to live.

Powers: Anti-Akuma weapon (Giant white hand. Has a cursed penticle eye which can see the soals inside akuma.

Abilitys: Eating, (Very speedy.) Fast runner.

wikilink: Allen Walker - D.Gray-man Encyclopedia

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
count me in!

Name: Allen Walker

Show/game: D. Gray-Man

Appearance: Download D Gray-Man: Allen Walker (2000x3424) - Minitokyo

Personality: Allen portrays himself as a kind, generous, and very polite young man. He tends to be very self-sacrificing, often willing to let his body and emotions take devastating blows for the sake of others; this trait is something that has angered several of his comrades and friends. Allen also has unassuming and borderline naive traits, despite the troubling life his master and General, Cross Marian, forced him to live.

Powers: Anti-Akuma weapon (Giant white hand. Has a cursed penticle eye which can see the soals inside akuma.

Abilitys: Eating, (Very speedy.) Fast runner.

wikilink: Allen Walker - D.Gray-man Encyclopedia
Approved.

Can I use sauske from naruto if approved I'll make the SU

Approved

Last edited:
P

Poppy Frost

Sounds like fun!

Name: Yuri Nakamura

Show/game: Angel Beats

Appearance: Yuri.(Angel.Beats!).393781.jpg

Personality: Yuri possesses the characteristics of a charismatic leader. She is also very intelligent and able to understand situations and make snap decisions. However, she can be random at times. She values her friends lives and would do anything to keep them safe. Despite being somewhat serious sometimes, she can also be very happy occasionally. She's also a tiny bit tsundere.

Powers: She uses a gun for most fights. (She's also technically dead - the anime takes place in the afterlife - so that makes her kind of immortal. For the sake of the RP, she can be alive, though). Is often carrying a pistol or some other weapon.

Abilities: Good at fighting.

wikilink: Yuri Nakamura - Angel Beats Wiki

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Sora
Game: Kingdom Hearts
Appearance:
kingdom_hearts_sora_by_aliciasorafiora97-d5s0hi7.png

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
*casually comes in* guess who's a persona fan now
--------
Name: Aigis

Show/game: Persona 3

Appearance: here

Personality: Aigis, being a robot, is very monotone. However, she has a kind nature, and will protect her friends at any cost.

Powers: Persona summoning, shooting

Abilitys: Fighting

wikilink: here

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Okay another one one that I know well. Okay. (And ones that i can easily spot OoCness)

Also we dont have to wait for Siniru now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom