• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
Sorry for being inactive in the game for these couple of hours. I was kind of focused on the other game, but I should have realized that it didn't at that point. After reading what has happened, here are my thoughts:

So Imogen is the cop, well it's great to see the cop has been alive this entire time. That said, it really sucks that only till now have we received any investigations as the previous cop was inactive. I wouldn't be surprised if the previous night is the cop's first investigation of the game which means Imogen is in a predicament where the mafia could kill her tonight and we are stuck with no more extra information.

I feel pretty bad about preventing the ALIT lynch. I swear it was only because I felt we weren't really going off much, and I felt like we were simply too close to LYLO to take a risk like the one I took with Stitch. I would still like the Mason to claim before we jump on the obvious bandwagon. Again, a Mason claim can't hurt us, only help us. We are roughly in the exact same position as yesterday.

Imogen, what are your other investigation results?

The Mason can't claim today because Imogen took today's claim so you are going to have to wait until the next day. That said, I'm willing to claim my role on the following day.

Well, they can't claim anymore. Imogen just took the day's claim, haha.

By the way, I wasn't around for that mason claim thing, but I DON'T think the mason should claim until closer to the end of the game. I'm not going to say it's scummy that you're suggesting that, since I see its merit, but I think we're better off if they stay anonymous. That way, the mafia has the chance of killing off them in the night instead of a power role by complete accident. If we wait just a few more days and they're still alive, THEN would be a good time to claim, because a confirmed Townie with only a few non-confirmed people is more powerful AND more likely to absorb the NK.

In other words, the mafia's more likely to leave them alive if they claim now so that they can have a chance to kill power roles instead. Toward the end of the game, when so few people are left, a suddenly confirmed Townie is more likely to be NK'd, wasting the night for the mafia, because they're a lot more powerful when only a few people can cause a majority.

Of course, they should just claim if we're about to lynch them. We're better off not wasting a lynch on a role that can be easily confirmed.

Right? Did I explain that okay? It makes sense in my head...

See that's the problem with the Mason claimed in the previous days and that's why I argued Rep against it because of this reason that Heroine provided, as I would figure the mafia would simply avoid the Mason and thus have a higher chance at say killing the Vig or another PR. It would technically be counter-productive and would be a waste of a claim unless it was down to say 5 members, then the claim would work much better.

I dare someone to counter claim. We'll know our final mafioso then.

Wouldn't that be counter-productive? Assuming Fused is mafia, I'm the sure that would mean the mafia is being very cautious to next mess up since this could be the last day or the following day should the game continues.

IMO should investigate repentance tonight.
Even if you think he's town.
I am willing to target Deku tonight.
If the mafia role blocks me Deku if mafia. If the roleblock IMO and kill me rep should come under suspicion for being mafia.

Is this a softclaim to being Vig? I really hope not because that would mean the mafia could easily kill you this night.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Sorry for being inactive in the game for these couple of hours. I was kind of focused on the other game, but I should have realized that it didn't at that point. After reading what has happened, here are my thoughts:

So Imogen is the cop, well it's great to see the cop has been alive this entire time. That said, it really sucks that only till now have we received any investigations as the previous cop was inactive. I wouldn't be surprised if the previous night is the cop's first investigation of the game which means Imogen is in a predicament where the mafia could kill her tonight and we are stuck with no more extra information.

The Mason can't claim today because Imogen took today's claim so you are going to have to wait until the next day. That said, I'm willing to claim my role on the following day.

See that's the problem with the Mason claimed in the previous days and that's why I argued Rep against it because of this reason that Heroine provided, as I would figure the mafia would simply avoid the Mason and thus have a higher chance at say killing the Vig or another PR. It would technically be counter-productive and would be a waste of a claim unless it was down to say 5 members, then the claim would work much better.

Wouldn't that be counter-productive? Assuming Fused is mafia, I'm the sure that would mean the mafia is being very cautious to next mess up since this could be the last day or the following day should the game continues.

Is this a softclaim to being Vig? I really hope not because that would mean the mafia could easily kill you this night.

Reading the night scene, it appears the mafia has already found the vig.

And, yes, it would be counter productive for the mafia to try counter claiming me. I didn't expect them to, because it would be stupid to, hence why I dared them.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
IMO should investigate repentance tonight.
Even if you think he's town.
I am willing to target Deku tonight.
If the mafia role blocks me Deku if mafia. If the roleblock IMO and kill me rep should come under suspicion for being mafia.

If you are vig as believed (which would actually make sense), don't waste an NK on me. It won't work.

I'm going to say now that I do not want us to lynch Fused tonight. I want us to find and lynch the other scum, since Fused is now 99% confirmed. Maybe, he's the miller, but as I said before, I doubt it. I really don't buy ALiT's claim that he simply wasn't interested in playing, especially since he went and joined another game of mafia. It doesn't make any sense.

Here's who I think are the other possible scum, and why:

Fig has been relatively inactive all game, and I don't think he voted for anyone at any point. I looked through at the end of day scenes, and, no, he hasn't.

The lack of votes alone don't make me suspicious of him. His push to kill of the inactives, which, if he is scum, he would know they aren't scum. Again, that's just an addition to why I find him scummy. His defense against ALiT, who I have basically confirmed. And also this comment, after the Atticus lynch, trying to derail Repentence, who was one of the few actively trying to participate in the game at that time:

All those things combined cause my suspicion toward Fig. ***I would say I might be most suspicious of him. However, he can go either way in my eyes. I'd like to get everyone else's opinion on him.***

The case for Stitch is simply this:
How did inactive Pancake, who chose to be inactive, make it so far without being modkilled? But, I keep in mind Rachel didn't modkill anyone. I'm 70% certain Stitch is scum.

Same goes with Fiery Klongo/Naruko, but for Fiery, I think the guy simply wasn't online much. He didn't choose, as far as we can tell, to be inactive. Pansam was active all over the board except for the game. Fiery was active in the game when he was actually online. I'm 40% certain that Naruko is scum.

The case for Dekunut is as said above. I'm less than 30% certain Dekunut is scum.

Heroine is about the same placement as Dekunut. I honestly don't know what I think about her.

As for Repentance and musicfan, I think both are town. I find it unlikely either are scum. But I could be wrong, because neither are actually confirmed.

The case is not the same for me, because, as you said earlier, I was averagely active in this game, unlike Pansam and FK. Also, I brought up a number of things I did earlier. I appreciate the low scum chance... Just make sure that all of your info adds up.

Ebwotp: that second part about Imo was an Ebwodp by the way.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage

What I'm trying to do is redirect the kill away from the cop
unvote btw

Can we have sort of a secend vote on who the last mafia member is so that I can target them. If I get role blocked and killed then the mafia revile them delve this is the reson for my claim.

Moonstone

For me it's between Pancake and Fig, and I'm really not sure about Fig. And while I think Repentance is town, I will attempt to investigate him to confirm.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am personally going to go with Fig. But I would be okay with Pancake, too. I'm confused as to why Fig didn't hammer though.

Fig

The Altruist
I am personally going to go with Fig. But I would be okay with Pancake, too. I'm confused as to why Fig didn't hammer though.

This is one thing I have to disagree with you. You make it sound like I have to hammer the vote, forcing me to do something I'm not fully agreeing with. What if Fused could do something to help us. Sure he replaced Alit and he is more pro-town, but that's Alit, not Fused. This is why whenever someone replaces someone, I give them the benefit of doubt to see what they have to say. Honestly it is because of your stubborn behavior that makes me want to leave the game simply because you are against anyone that doesn't share the same views as yourself. Try to be more open in mafia is all I'm saying.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
This is one thing I have to disagree with you. You make it sound like I have to hammer the vote, forcing me to do something I'm not fully agreeing with. What if Fused could do something to help us. Sure he replaced Alit and he is more pro-town, but that's Alit, not Fused. This is why whenever someone replaces someone, I give them the benefit of doubt to see what they have to say. Honestly it is because of your stubborn behavior that makes me want to leave the game simply because you are against anyone that doesn't share the same views as yourself. Try to be more open in mafia is all I'm saying.
Fig you must of missed that ALiT came up as guilty from our claimed cop.
It would be pretty stupid to fake claim cop now.
I'm starting to agree with fig being my target.

Moonstone

ALiT came up simply as Guilty, and musicfan came up as "unfortunately, you did not get any result".

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

....ALIT came up guilty in the investigation. Quite frankly I don't care if you leave but don't accuse me of doing things I'm not doing.

EBWODP
I would also like to say that heroine of time has had differing views multiple times this game and I believe she's been very successful in changing my opinion.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
You know... If the rules say that only one role claim per day is allowed, didn't Fused technically break the rules? After all, he claimed Miller after the cop claimed... :P

By the way, should I just vote, or do we have more things to discuss?

Rachel

be vigitant
@Heroine: That's true. As there haven't been too many role claims and role claiming hasn't been a huge influence until today, I won't punish anyone, but no more roleclaims today, please.

Vote Tally:
Fused_shadows: 4 - Musicfan, Repentance, Imogen, Stitch,

Day 5 will end on Tuesday, July 22nd, at 7 P.M. EST. As 9 people are alive, it takes 5 votes for a majority vote and a lynch. If no majority is reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

Moonstone

You know... If the rules say that only one role claim per day is allowed, didn't Fused technically break the rules? After all, he claimed Miller after the cop claimed... :P

By the way, should I just vote, or do we have more things to discuss?

Naruko still hasn't gotten a say in. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I've said all I can think to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom