• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Am I the only who thinks this about Minish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that minish are hideous and disgusting rodents. I don't know why people think they're cute they have the weirdest faces I've seen. Thy look like freaky human/mice creatures with snouts. I also hate their tails. Am I the only one who thinks this? Feel free to share your opinion.

I want to know what the rest of you think

Last edited by a moderator:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I will say that I disagree.
vaati_the_cute_by_humanoid_magpie.jpg

LOOK AT VAATI! LOOK AT HIM AND ALL HIS ADORABLENESS!
It's really a personal preference thing. I really love rodents. I think rats make amazing pets. I've owned three. Not everyone agrees (in fact, most people don't), but that's just how I feel.
cute-rat-pictures-30.jpg

D'aww

Mido

Version 1
As I previously noted, I am indifferent to the Minish personally. I think the idea of a civilization smaller than the rest through the Minish is neat, but I haven't experienced them as much as others have since I only played a small portion of Minish Cap.

I will say that I disagree.
vaati_the_cute_by_humanoid_magpie.jpg

LOOK AT VAATI! LOOK AT HIM AND ALL HIS ADORABLENESS!
It's really a personal preference thing. I really love rodents. I think rats make amazing pets. I've owned three. Not everyone agrees (in fact, most people don't), but that's just how I feel.
cute-rat-pictures-30.jpg

D'aww

Response to the first image of Vaati: I can hate that face. I don't know how anyone could love it. Minish and minish Vaati are absolutely disgusting and I hate them. They are filthy rodents.

Response to the second image of rat: That "thing" is a rodent. Get it out o my sight now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The Minish are actually one of my favourite races. The concept of a microscopic race of beings is great, and I do personally find them totally adorable. I can see why some may think otherwise though, but I happen to love rodents in general.

I just hate the minish' stat faces they're gross. Rip out their tails!

I do have to admit that they are very important to the game's story and it is a cool concept. That is the only good thing about them. Maybe if they didn't look like filthy rats I'd like them better?

Why are there so many people who love minish and rodents? Both are so gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the design of the Minish butbdont like their lore or the game theyre in.

Theyre cute but i have no time for them.

I have two rats, have had a few hamsters and a friend with a chinchilla that loves me, so its not surprising i like the Minish design since im a rodent gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom