• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Alttp Vs OoT Vs MM Vs WW Vs TP

Which one is the best?

• Alttp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OoT

• MM

• WW

• TP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zelda Dungeon

I know that there is a topic about the best zelda game, but I am always debating about wich one is the best of those 5, yeah, my best zelda game is a tie of those 5 games, and is my best game ever too

I am not making this to help me to decide, I am pretty sure I am going to end still with my top 5

Sometimes games seem overrated or underrated, you can read a lot of reviews and thing, but sometimer arent fair (try looking at IGN reviews of OoT and MM, in both N64 and VC, MM get a better score in or tie in the categories, but at the end, Oot get a better score, so WTF =\)

Anyway, I think a sistem by categories would be tedious, so, I am not using it, but even if there is a poll where you can choose only one option I want to know your opinion of each game in your post (if you have played em all)

just to know if there can be something else that can be making you select one game over others I want you to post wich one of the 5 games have you played and the order in that you play em, for exemple,this is mine:

1. Oot
  2. MM
  3. WW
  4. TP
  5. Alttp

I am feeling like I am asking for a lot of things, if you feel it too, I am sorry >.<

so, thank you, and I will be waiting for your opinions ^^

PD : this topic is going to have spoilers... right? =\

Last edited:
this is something that i have major conflict with sometimes.
between oot and mm i usually go with OoT
i loved TP and Alttp i havent played WW yet tho. but anyway
5 games played in order (zelda games only)
1.OoT
2.MM
3.alttp
4.LoZ
5.OoS
some started and not completed tho.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
A Link to the Past is my favorite 2D Zelda, since it perfected the formula of the preceding games by making it bigger, better and updating the graphics. Every 2D Zelda after that was a step back, either graphics-wise or in terms of the size of the world. Or both.
Twilight Princess is my favorite 3D Zelda for the same reasons. Yes, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were great, but the graphics have not aged well, the controls are bad at times, and they have the two biggest pains in the neck, Navi and Tingle, respectively. And while Majora's Mask was huge in terms of sidequests, it didn't really have a lot of dungeons.

Since we can vote for multiple titles in this poll, I voted for Link to the Past and Twilight Princess.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Hmm.. decisions decisions.

1. MM - A lot of detail was put into this game.
2. Alttp - Best dungeons yet, in my opinion.
3. OoT - As good as either of the titles above it.
4. TP - ... it was ok.
?. WW - Alas I've yet to attain this title.

I should point out that Alttp ranks first on my 'favorites' list, and that I merely find MM to be the most impressive Zelda title.

L

Legendary Sword

My favorite Zelda game (and of all video games, actually) is tied between OoT and TP. This topic says which is the "best," though, so for the sake of this poll I voted for OoT because of its innovation and impact on the world of gaming. I feel the exact same way as dumb 180, however, in saying that ALttP has the best dungeons of any Zelda game. MM and WW were both spectacular in many ways as well, including their stories and sidequests. But here is the order in which I place these games (which is actually my complete top 5 Zelda games list):

1/2. Twilight Princess
1/2. Ocarina of Time
3. A Link to the Past
4. Wind Waker
5. Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom