• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds ALttP Now the #1 Most Popular Virtual Console Game in the Wii Shop Channel

I don't think it was in the top 5 a month ago... perhaps a sign of how much interest there is in ALBW?

I'm glad. One (if not the best) 2D games of all time and definitely one of the best Zeldas of all time.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Haha, that's interesting! That's definitely a result of A Link Between Worlds -- and probably its release on Club Nintendo, too. Good to hear that it's getting some love.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That's definitely ALttP's presence in Club Nintendo Rewards being made known. Speaking of which, I should pick it up myself..

I wish they would just put on the 3ds eshop already I'm tired if waiting or I hope they include ALttP on ALBW's game cartridge it would make sense as it would allow those who haven't played ALttP to experience what is considered by many to be the best of the vintage Zelda titles and the inspiration for ALBW.

Salem

SICK
This game more than deserves the number one spot. It's one of the greatest games of all time.

Last edited:
I mean this is to be expected; a lot of people haven't played it yet and its sequel is coming out. Of course a sequel to A Link to the Past is going to generate interest in it. That's the entire reason why it would have been put up as a Club Nintendo reward around this time.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
This is no doubt in anticipation for ALBW! ALttP is my favorite game, I purchased my ALBW 3DS today, I can wait till tomorrow morning to go pick the darn thing up and start playing, this wait has been way too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom