• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alternate “Dungeon” Sites (Hypothetical)

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
So are there any other video game series, forms of media or just general nerdy subjects you think it would be cool or funny for the Dungeon Gaming Network to have a website for in the future? This is of course Hypothetical as it is unlikely that Mases would possibly create a site that is not about gaming (it is the Dungeon Gaming Network after all) and even the ones that are about games would be some what unlikely.

Nevertheless, it's time to brainstorm! :sanec: GO!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Imagine if they had Darksiders Dungeon. That'd be pretty cool.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The Torture Dungeon - Mature Discussion and inter-blogging fights... given their own dungeon!

The Sex Dungeon - For those members looking for dates and hookups.

--- Okay, so those are a joke.

We have Zelda Dungeon, Pokemon Dungeon, and will probably bud off to a Darksiders Dungeon. A... Mario Dungeon? A Kid Icarus Dungeon? A Fire Emblem Dungeon? An Atari Dungeon for us retro-gamers? Or just a Retro Dungeon? (Crosses fingers for a Retro Dungeon).

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If I recall correctly, there have been some other dungeon branches that people have tried for that just never got their feet off the ground, like Metroid Dungeon and I think Pikmin Dungeon. So the problem really lies with whether or not we have people who are willing to do the work to make those sites happen and maintain them.

Salem

SICK
Other Video games, mayhaps Mario Dungeon and Animal Crossing Dungeon.

As for other things, I dunno, Asoiaf dungeon? Too 18+????

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Milkbag/Reggie Dungeon would be my first choice obviously. Apart from that though, I think Smash Dungeon makes a lot of sense. There is already a huge following and, considering most of us are big Nintendo fans, it would receive almost unanimous support.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Smash Dungeon is probably a no-brainer. I'd also like a Dungeon themed after a game series with lots of lore to discuss, like Dark Souls, Metal Gear, or the Elder Scrolls.

[EDIT] I HAD AN IDEA

So with all these food related threads we have, why not have a Cookbook Dungeon? Eh? Eh?

Last edited:
Dungeon Dungeon
Dungeon Gaming Network Dungeon
DuckHunt Dungeon
Superman 64 Dungeon
The Order: 1886 Dungeon Canada Goose Dungeon
PC Dungeon
Sony Dungeon
Repentance's Shoutbox Dungeon
That Depressing Dungeon
Pumpkin Dungeon
GenGAME Dungeon

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Pumpkin Dungeon

3816983-6290346110-26293.gif

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Fire Emblem Dungeon?

Random idea. A lot of people here are also FE fans, and it looks like Darksiders Dungeon is going nowhere. Granted, there are other FE sites like Serenes Forest. But wouldn't it be nice to have a FE section here...besides, the last time I was at Serenes Forest it was crawling with trolls and the mods/admins didn't do much as far as I remember. I didn't feel welcome there.

If this idea gets approved, I have a friend from Deviant art I can bring here. She loves Zelda and FE, and some Pokemon. Idk if Mases knows anything about FE...but if he doesn't I'm sure someone else who does can run it.

I did have some ambition of making a Fire Emblem Dungeon at one point. I started making a Walkthrough of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones in the same fashion as Zelda Dungeon's Walkthroughs and go from there. I managed to complete up to Chapter 3 and stopped as I noticed while I was making the walkthrough that battle outcomes are randomly generated each time you start a chapter.

I guess I still have some interest in making a Fire Emblem Dungeon, but right now I'm more focused on Pokémon Dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom