• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

AC Happy Home Designer.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
So I got this game and I like it. Made a few designs. Like a few houses. So I'm curious who else has this game? Are you enjoying it? Did you make a mummy room? Do you have a large stack of AC amiibo cards? No just me? Sad.

Any who I like this game. It is a bit slow at the begimning but picks up with what you can do very quickly. I somewhat dislike the need to spend game coins to get more options in what you can do. I mean I have over 200 game coins I don't use but it is annoying. Plus you can only get one game coin option per in game day so that's a double pain. Though I am happy to have a Sable card and a Bob card.

Any way state your opinion. Think your thoughts. Post some codes on designs you made. Make beautiful or functional places. Just shrug and walk away from this thread. Do what you do to be you.

These are codes to two places I'm proud of.
Mini Walshop: 0694-7729-344

Comfy Cafe: 0305-7729-354

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm in the process of getting this game. When I'll actually get it, I have no idea, because I'm lacking funds at the moment. But I get paid this weekend and I'll probably use the money to purchase the game. I have heard very good things about it though, and it looks super adorable! I'm really looking forward to playing it. ^^

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
This design took me a good hour or more to make this place. I hope you all like it.

Video Game School: 0792-7752-363

Another building I made.

Pet shop: 0292-7754-439

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I friken love this game lol

I've still only just started it, so I'll be posting codes and stuff asap :P

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I've been playing it a lot and I really enjoy it. I'll check out your designs soon and upload some of my own!

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
How would you say it compares with other entries? I just started playing New Leaf again, and I'm a bit indifferent on HHD. Is there a main "house" area you stay in? Or just an office.

I have an old 3DS, so I'm also a bit wary because of my lack of a way to really mess with the amiibo cards, and I'd rather not get the peripheral to scan them, but I dunno.

Is it worth it?

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
How would you say it compares with other entries? I just started playing New Leaf again, and I'm a bit indifferent on HHD. Is there a main "house" area you stay in? Or just an office.

I have an old 3DS, so I'm also a bit wary because of my lack of a way to really mess with the amiibo cards, and I'd rather not get the peripheral to scan them, but I dunno.

Is it worth it?
In HHD you are an employee of Tom Nook. You will start your day in the office building and end it there by writing a report. You are forced to always wear the uniform shirt but you can change you pants, shoes, socks , hhat and glasses. You will find towns folk you can design houses for and always visit their houses to redesign it if you want if you got new items you think that will fit the theme they want.

Each animal will have a theme they want like flowers, apples, polka dots and etc. With each new animal you help you inventory of items will grow to make even more designs on houses. The further you get in the game the more options you can get. Like designing a school you can visit and animals will go too.

The amiibo cards are used for three things only. First is to summon animals to visit a house you made so you can get an interesting picture for it. Like I took a pic of Tom Nook and Sable sitting at a table. Next you can give them roles at a faciluity. Like a teacher at a school. Last is to call theme to just so you can design them a house. Some copies of HHD come with amiibo reader. Like the copy I bought that was only 10 dollars more.

So as long as you mostly liked designing a house and don't mind themes for your designs. Then it will be probably worth it with or without amiibo cards. Though if you liked the day by day collecting of objects and bells. Needing to buy and pay of your debt. Then maybe not as good as the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom