• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild About the New Hyrule, Ganondorf, and the Triforce.

I will discuss about different subjects. 1. New hyrule. As we know when old hyrule was flooded the population dropped big time. In wind waker we saw no gerudo at all which leads me to believe all of them died. 2. Ganondorf's reincarnation. Like I said if all the gerudo died that means that ganondorf can't reincarnate like he did in FSA. This means that there is no possible way for ganondorf to come back in new hyrule which means someone new will eventually take his place. 3. The triforce. In wind waker the triforce was sent somewhere,perhaps waiting for it's next bearer/bearers. Which means in the future it will appear once again in new hyrule. Hope you liked this.

-

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
........ Did you play TP? I counted one Gerudo, and that was Ganondorf. In all honesty, I think that Ocarina of Time was the only game where Ganondorf's appearance was justified (And hardly, at that, because if the race is all women....... I don't even know). Personally, I'm pretty sure he is just reincarnated every time Nintendo wants to use him as the main boss.

Moving on, I don't think the sending off of the Triforce in WW has anything to do with anything. It's just meant to create a dramatic and mysterious end to the game that started with a dramatic and mysterious prologue. The Triforce is basically in every game and is to Zelda like the red hat is to Mario. Just saying.

Also, didn't the land drain of water after PH? Wasn't that the entire point of Spirit Tracks, that the water was finally gone and you had a train to ride around in? IF there's a continuation of that timeline, there will probably be a few races that are reintroduced one way or another, so I don't really think the actions in one game affect those to come (Well, minus SS).

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
@Twilight King the water never drained. Link and the pirates sailed off and discovered a brand new continent which they deemed New Hyrule.

Concerning the triforce reappearing in New Hyrule, it's certainly possible but there's no way of telling for sure. We don't even know whether or not we'll see New Hyrule again. We're at Nintendo's mercy on that one

Also, Nintendo could totally bring back Ganondorf in the Adult Timeline. We're at Nintendo's mercy one that one too. They could easily find some way around the odds- maybe a lone Gerudo did survive and decided to repopulate her race. The only thing we can be sure of (not 100% though) is that the original Ganondorf won't come back because he's encased in rock at the bottom of the Great Sea with the Master Sword plunged into his skull. But hey Nintendo can do what they want

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ganondorf being a rock doesn't matter. He is only a rock because of the Master Sword. If the Master Sword were to be removed from his melon, then he could potentially come back to life. And I know people will argue "but how could he breather underwater for all that time." My answer: how can a rock breathe?

Now, the triforce appearing on the Adult Timeline is a possibility, but I find it highly unlikely. The triforce, in its physical form, was drowned with Hyrule, so it wouldn't really make much sense to bring it back; well, at least not physically. They don't need the triforce to "appear" in order to make a game about it. All they need to do is acknowledge its existence in some way. Who knows? Maybe new Hyrule has its own secret relic of the Gods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom