• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Quest of Champions- Heroes' Clash Part 2- Sign Ups!

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Hello everyone, I made this to let people sign up for my new FailFic, oh I meant FANFic, So heres the deal, this story takes place 20 years after Heroes' Clash(If you havent read it and want to sign up for this one, I recommend reading it.) the people that had already signed up for it will not have to sign up again as for I already have something planned for those characters, though I will need a couple of new ones, I need 3 Heroes and 5 Champions(The equavalent of enemies here.) which you want to be is up to you, just tell me. Well, sign up and have fun!

Heroes:

Name: Sully(that's my real name:))
Appearance: 5'10", muscular, blue eyes and light brown hair
Clothing: green NikePro shirt and black and green Jordan shorts
Element: Awesomeness hahahahahahahaha
Weapon: gun that shoots basketballs(cuz basketball pwns :)) and a sword and shield

Last edited:

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I wanna be in. I'll be a.......................hero.

I guess you're new to the sign-up-for-stories/games world. You have to give me a brief character description, like what he wears what he looks like and what he wields. -_- Just fill these up:

Name:
Clothing:
Element:
Weapon(s):

He has to be made up by you and you need to be creative about it, no God-like characters.
And you'll be ready to go and it'll help me out, A LOT.

Ok sorry about the sign up think :p Here is my character:

Name: Sully(that's my real name:))
Appearance: 5'10", muscular, blue eyes and light brown hair
Clothing: green NikePro shirt and black and green Jordan shorts
Element: Awesomeness hahahahahahahaha
Weapon: gun that shoots basketballs(cuz basketball pwns :)) and a sword and shield

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom