• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A New Race In SS

Djinn

and Tonic
I doubt that they will make the Yeti a full race - but it would be nice. Yeto and Yeta were probably some of my favorite characters from TP :)

Actually they did in Phantom Hourglass with the Yook race. They look a little different from the Yeti of TP, but they are similar enough to be considered the same tribe.
Yooks.png

They live on the same island as the Anouki and there are fights between the two villages. But they did not reappear as a part of New Hyrule like the Anouki in ST.

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Actually they did in Phantom Hourglass with the Yook race. They look a little different from the Yeti of TP, but they are similar enough to be considered the same tribe.
Yooks.png

They live on the same island as the Anouki and there are fights between the two villages. But they did not reappear as a part of New Hyrule like the Anouki in ST.

Ahh! I completely forgot about them :( Haven't played PH in forever, so I guess i overlooked the Yook. But yes, I would consider them to be a similar or even the same race as the Yeti from TP. Thanks for reminding me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom