• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A New Pokemon Anime

Skunk

Floof
Does anyone think that Pokemon should get a new anime? Not necessarily to replace the one they already have, but maybe this one could be a bit deeper? Maybe it could follow one of the mangas(Pokemon Adventure, go read it if you haven't. It's worth your time)? Or maybe they could have another completely original character? It probably wouldn't be too dark*(if they did Pokemon Adventure, some scenes would have to be changed) and they probably would still make it very child friendly*. But I'd love to hear your thoughts on if you think Pokemon should have a new anime or another anime.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
They tried Pokémon Chronicles -- a spin-off that was rather well received -- but I think that was cancelled for whatever reason. If anything, I'd like them to resume production of the show versus making a new one. If they do make a new one, however, I'd like it to be based off one of the manga series.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just make a series following Red and/or Gold (the characters) and I'm good to go.

edit: oh ****, just looked at the Pokemon Adventures manga and it looks like the EXACT stuff that I want PKMN to be. Greenlight all the way through, Nintendo/GF must do it NOW.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Actually, I think they are going to do something like that, with Pokemon Origins, and if they aren't, I will not be happy. I was overjoyed to find out that they're going to do something besides the regular stupid Pokemon anime alongside X and Y, and I hope they don't drop this new anime and it's a real series.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Actually, I think they are going to do something like that, with Pokemon Origins, and if they aren't, I will not be happy. I was overjoyed to find out that they're going to do something besides the regular stupid Pokemon anime alongside X and Y, and I hope they don't drop this new anime and it's a real series.

As far as I know, it's just an episode special (at least that's what Serebii has it listed as). It's somewhat unfortunate that this is supposedly a one episode deal versus an on-going series, because there was a lot of potential that could have been achieved, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom