• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

???

ExLight

why
Staff member
#1: In order to win, you must figure out what both *e****e* *e** ****.
#2: You don't have to *e**o** give ****, but you can be *** **** it.
#3: For every word you get figure out, I will *****e a few of the five *e**e** ** ***t *o** throwing **** *e****e. The letter "E" will always be present.
#4: You can NOT ask this ***s to be *** ******* **e****n. ***** it will cause a reset .
#5: Have fun!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Yes, my apologies, I realized I made a couple mistakes, and I added a couple letters to make it a little easier. Sorry.

AND I just noticed another one... poop, I have to pay more attention to this...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
#2: You don't have to *e**o** *i*e ****, but you can be *** **** **.
#3: For every word you can figure out, I will *h***e a few of the ***e letters to ***t *o** *h*o**** **** *e****e. The letter "E" will always be present.
#4: You may NOT ask what this is of any **m**** **e****n. doing so will cause a reset .

ExLight

why
Staff member
#1: In order to win, you must figure out what each *e****e* *e** says.
#2: You don't have to *e**o** *i*e ****, but you can if you want to.
#3: For every word you can figure out, I will change a few of the same letters so part *o** *h*o**** **** *e****e. The letter "E" will always be present.
#4: You may NOT ask what this is or any similar question. Doing it will cause a reset.

EDIT: placed a few more words there

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
#1: In order to win, you must figure out what each *en***e* here says.
#2: You don't have to *e**o** *i*e line, but you can if you want to.
#3: For every word you can figure out, I will change a few of the same letters in that word *h*o**** **** *es***e. The letter "E" will always be present.
#4: You may NOT ask what this is or any similar question. Doing so will cause a reset.

ExLight

why
Staff member
:glare:
you fixed stuff without mentioning again
and "line" is prolly swapped in #2

#1: In order to win, you must figure out what each sentence says.
#2: You don't have to respond line five, but you can if you want to.
#3: For every word you can figure out, I will change a few of the same letters in that word thro**** some *es***e. The letter "E" will always be present.
#4: You may NOT ask what this is or any similar question. Doing so will cause a reset.
… and there you have it. What does it say? Does anyone really know? I wonder...

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
#3: For every word you can figure out, I will change a few of the same letters in that word throwing some residue. The letter "E" will always be present.

Yay Hifi ppl!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
:glare:
you fixed stuff without mentioning again
and "line" is prolly swapped in #2

#3: For every word you can figure out, I will change a few of the same letters in that word thro**** some *es***e. The letter "E" will always be present.
… and there you have it. What does it say? Does anyone really know? I wonder...
Sorry... I'll make sure to alert you guys. And I'm also sorry for not doing a very good job at making sure everything's exact...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom