• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

4chan rumors are indeed FALSE, according to Zelda Informer...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A few of the facts seemed interesting, such as Dark Link's inclusion. But I'm glad to see this was a false report as it would've given too much of the game away. Heh...obvious gossip falsities were obvious.

I didn't believe that garbage ending rumor. After seeing Adelle, Egyptian Zelda, Epona, and all of the other rumors from 4chan and other sources going down to Gannon-Banned, I no longer believe in rumors about Skyward Sword anymore. To me, the whole Triforce sacrifice ending is what you'll find in a really bad Zelda fanfiction and goes aganist everything that Nintendo would do for the mangus opus. Thank goodness it's confirmed to just a hoax.

Last edited:
Thank god. I didn't believe them anyway, but its nice to see confirmation (well, almost confirmation). If Nintendo really ruined Ganondorf like that, I don't know what I'd do.

I tried to avoid the spoilers, but I did hear about dark link and I'm hoping he's in the game anyways

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
You know what's interesting about 4Chan? They remove/delete all TRUE and actual information and leave all the FALSE rumours. That's how you know whether a story from 4Chan is true or not...

M

Matthew

Oh thank God. I was feeling guilty too about knowing the ending. I was feeling so bad, I promised myself I wouldn't look at ANYTHING about the current Zelda 3DS title they're making until the day it came out. Still probably won't though, because I don't want to feel guilt again.
I think that parts of that would be a good storyline, such as Zelda sacrificing herself, not to become the Triforce, but to sacrifice herself. I don't understand everyone's craze over Dark Link, like seriously, it's just one boss/mini-boss. To me, it doesn't really matter if Dark Link is present or not, I can't find a reason for him to appear, or a reason why he should even been included in this game. :/

I'd glad that I wasn't gullible enough to buy those "spoilers". The only one that made sense was Zelda being the cause of all the chaos in the other games. Zelda causing a problem in her complete stupidity? Sounds accurate to me! Cudos on at least expecting consistency.

I never believed them in the first place and for ages I've been trying to get people to stop believing them as well. I guarantee though that for a while people will still be using the 4Chan rumors as a basis for game theory and ideas. And Zelda's stupidity? Zelda's never been stupid, just overpowered and forced into a situation. Typically she's overpowered and kidnapped, that hardly leads to stupidity. But seriously... Like I've said before. Why would the universe need to create an ultimate evil and ruin the world just so two people can be brought together... it's plain stupid... They would just come together without the use of Ganondorf in all reality.

M

Matthew

I do wonder why Link always meets Princess Zelda though. And I mean on their end, not ours. What's the whole thing that causes them to meet over and over again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom