• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS App?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
My cousin had a DSi, and there was one thing about it I always had fun with. She would take pictures of two people, and the system would tell her their possible relationship. It was always so much fun to see what it thought the relationships were based on appearances alone.
Now I have a 3DS and I'm wondering if it's possible to get that same app/feature on it. I don't know what it is called, unfortunately, so I can't look for it in the shop. Can anyone tell me what it's called, and if it's possible to get it for my 3DS, please?

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
Sorry, I don't know what you mean. :( I can't really describe any differently; I never actually used it myself. All I know is that it was something on the DSi, but whether it was something built in for the camera, or a game, or what, I haven't a clue. :(

Night Owl

~Momentai
That feature was a part of the Dsi Camera.

Unfortunately that feature isn't in the 3ds camera, and I don't think that it is in any of the dsiware or 3ds apps.
I do not own any of those kinds of apps so I do not know if it is a feature that isn't advertised.

You might want to search camera, photo, or look in the "other" genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom