• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

10 Great Things That the Legend of Zelda Should Have

The two points that stood out for me was the sidequests and mini-games. I love a game that can keep me busy even after beating it.

Last edited:
My favorite part in all Zelda games are the boss battles (including). Having an intense battle that holds something sacred you need for your quest feels like a "your almost got it" part

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
That was a pretty good list. I don't think plot twists should be first though. MM didn't have one but I still enjoyed the story. Something that I think all Zelda games SHOULD have is humor. Almost all games have a bit but I think MM, WW, TP and PH had the most. It helps take your mind off the seriousness of the matter. It's not a requirement, but I think it should be in all Zelda games. Another thing I think all Zelda games should have is originality. Many Zelda games just feel like another repeat of the same thing. I like that MM and WW changed it up a bit and they felt fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom