• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

1 on 1 Colliseum

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I remember it said you can do a 1 on 1 match in the colliseum but im not sure how to activate it. Is it for friends only or can you do it with unknowns also?

You can do that with random people. Go down the stairs on the right side of the castle, before the lobby room. I personally haven't tried it yet, but judging from what other people are saying, randoms can be dicks so battling friends is advised.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
You can do that with random people. Go down the stairs on the right side of the castle, before the lobby room. I personally haven't tried it yet, but judging from what other people are saying, randoms can be dicks so battling friends is advised.
i know where to find the collieseum but i cant find the option to play 1 on 1 i can only do a 3 people free for all

Oooh, so that's what you meant. Sorry about that. Gimme a moment, I'll check.

*edit* The soldier outside definitely states you can do one on one, so it must be possible. Talking to the old guy, I haven't found any option to do it either though. I could imagine you can only do that with friends, for whatever reason.

Last edited:

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
i read the manual and it says that 2 players have to stand on the triforce symbol so I guess that's it I'm gonna try it

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
challenge-accepted.jpg
:mods:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom