• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Len
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yo hi nice to meat you I like rare zeldas what about you will you be my friend So anyway I want to talk sometime ok thankyou friend.
    Yeah that would be the best, my only console is the wii. Did you know that in 2008 they were making a Kid Icarus for the wii, but because of the economic crisis they cancalled the project (they've confirmed it)

And I hope it's arround 250 euros, otherwise it will be to expensive to buy games for it too :(
    T
    Yes it is getting publish dis yr!!!! Wooo!
    you too? :D

to be honest I haven't played KH at the moment, I discovered it recently and I really want to play it now. I really like the story (I don't want to know to many spoilers) of KH, so maybe I can buy a nintendo 3 ds so I can play Kid Icarus too :D (If the nintendo 3 ds is to expensive I'll buy a psp I guess :))
    T
    Yea(ish)........ Anyway pls join my group it's called wind hyrule sea
    Of Course a great Crime solving Anime is Awesome. Near is just way to much like L though.
    T
    Hey dude n er happy b-day So u love zelda or okami?
    I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm doing as usual, I've started college for 3 weeks already. I have many homeworks to do and I couldn't be more busy. Oh, and now I have my own latop. :) Other than that, hmm... not much. What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom