• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Vanessa28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• D
    Well Vanessa the upcoming game could be a deciding factor on which of our teams might make the playoffs. Pucks will fly, teeth will bleed, but in the end, only one of will survive- er I mean only one of our teams will come out on top! I wish yours the best of luck!
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    It was one tough win we had against you guys. Tonight we're going to face the Hawks. I don't celebrate yet because we are everything but safe! I hope you're doing fine even though your team lost against mine.
    D
    Deleted member 14134
    Oh lol, I'm not gonna be all grumpy about it. It was frustrating tho, philly came out flying and we looked half asleep. Got outshot 22-3 or something in the first period. Take that away and we probably would of won. Oh well, there's still one more game between us this season. It's gonna be a really tight race to the end.
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Oh it's definitely going to be very exciting!!! It's not a guarantee yet for our teams but the chances are still open for both sides!
    Hallo daar! Nog steeds op Zelda Dungeon zie ik. XD Ik ken letterlijk helemaal niemand meer van de originele clan, en dat zegt wat haha. Zijn er nog steeds Nederlanders actief op het forum?

For those of you who can't read Dutch: Hi!
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Op het moment ben ik de enige hier. Smitie is al een paar jaar niet actief meer en zo heel af en toe logt Kokirion nog weleens in. En dan is er nog eentje maar zijn naam is me even ontschoten en die is ook niet echt actief meer. Maar ik ben er nog steeds :P
    john_noble_fringe.jpg
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    OH Walter!! He was very creepy in Sleepy Hollow. But not as good as in Fringe.
    Emma
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom