• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Vanessa28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Lol I'd be so sick even after the first dozen. My stomach is good at letting me know when I've had too many sweets.
    You're welcome ^^

I entered a raffle on a whim yesterday and won 5-6 dozen cupcakes. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them lol.
    Many owls sleep during the day. I'd love to be one of them. :P

I fall under the group of owls who sleep at night because life won't let me sleep all day. Kind of like owls who are used to doing live shows or are in zoos. Lol
    Lol I hear you about the lots of sleep.
    I find that I need at least 5 hours to just function most of the day, albeit drowsily.
    I need 8-10 to be at peak performance.

I've been getting 6-7 during the school week.
    School seems to be going well, though I don't like having to get up by 6am to get ready and be at class by 9am.
    I use the weekends to catch up on sleep. lol

How are your classes treating you?
    I plan on it. It helps keep me sane. lol
    There are some days my only strikes are just dumb luck; my best shots just don't seem to work on those days. lol :P

I managed to figure out how to solve a rubiks cube this past year. I used to have to look up instructions.
    I'm not very fast though, I think 5 min is my fastest.
    I haven't bowled much since the tournament in July. I placed 1106th out of close to 1500 in my division; well below the cut of 200 that went into the advancers.

I'm thinking about joining some youth/adult leagues when they start up this fall.
    Lol yes I'm thinking about staying in Texas for school. I'm still thinking about pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering.
    I'm really interested in learning about the hardware side of computers and other electronics.
    That sounds like it'll be fun.
    I'm continuing my education at Austin Community College this year, though I'm going to start looking at what I need to do to transfer my credits to a 4-year university.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom