• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sabel27
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• There were four in July (GaroXicon, TheBlueReptile, MW7 and Fig), and Thareous was promoted in June; I can't remember if anyone else was HKed in June.

I'm glad people look up to us as role models. :) I mean, that is the only thing we're here for. :bleh:

Really?! Awesome! There was someone from my high school who played for them a few years back, and a quarterback from our rival team is going to ND next year to play football, as well. I plan on going to either there or Harvard for college. :D
    Maybe. Depends how long you've been inactive. Users are Knighted on the first of each month.

It does. :) It's a small contribution, but the main purpose of the rank is to show that if each user contributes positively, it makes for a better forum environment.
    Ha, you're fine. :bleh: It's the thought that counts. :) And besides, seeing as you just noticed, I don't think it fair to hold the belatedness against you. ;)

Loving every minute of it! :D It was a personal goal of mine for quite a while and to finally achieve it felt great. ^^
    Signature, Avatar, or Userbar: Siggy and Avi
    Character or Object: Train Heartnet
    Colors or Background: Neon on black. Ivy.
    Text and Font (optional): You cannot forget the past. Even if you are living another life.

///Siniru

(Font: Mistral or Rage italic)
    Additional details (optional): Pop-out and glowy
    I've been doing rather well. This school year will be nothing short of rigorous.

Where is King's Island? Never heard of it.
    great! okay, it's pretty much the same thing so you can make the same one as a wall paper or make a completely new design.

wallpaper
    character: wolf link(game model or not, doesn't matter)
    text: "there's a wolf in all of us"
    colors and background: i'll trust you on this ^^

p.s. I heard the next Zelda game is supposed to come out in 2014/15 :D
    I would still like one! And remember that I changed the character on the siggy to Train Heartnet.
    Last time we spoke the school year was coming to a close and now it's starting all over again. Time flies.

I've been doing pretty well. You?
    pretty good. don't worry about the request just take your time, i waited for skyward sword with anticipation for 2 and a half years, i can wait. ;) Just throwing the question out here but do you do wallpapers too? if not that's fine. i was just thinking about getting a new one so...
    I want to see how well the actor plays Bilbo. Because the guy who played Frodo in the LotR movies was not very good. He did not portray the hobbitness that I really wanted to see. So I'm really looking foreward to seeing how Bilbo is done. Also the Elves, I'm excited to see how they'll do that part. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom