• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY TWO
As everyone wakes up in the morning, it is very Clear both Ragnarokio and HangryHangryHippo are dead. with no clear inkling on who could have done such a thing, the Day Begins
THE LIVING
DW
Jamie
Lain
KJ
Lissi
Minish
Mintish

THE DEAD
HHH
Rag

Day Two Begins. Day 2 ends hopefully April 23rd around 4pm EST

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
Two deaths? Wonder if it’s cause of a role or because of some chaos mechanic thing

Since Jamie is adamant on being a self voter can we just help Jamie with her lynch?

Vote: Jamie
Jamie's a guy btw.

That said, his self-voting here with his apparent role doesn't seem too AI, given it seems to be a matter of him trying to figure out how his role works. I don't wanna pile a bunch of votes on him now I don't think, but I'm not opposed to there being a second vote there.

Jamie's a guy btw.
@JamieIsBored My apologies for the assumption off of my going on the name.

That said, his self-voting here with his apparent role doesn't seem too AI, given it seems to be a matter of him trying to figure out how his role works. I don't wanna pile a bunch of votes on him now I don't think, but I'm not opposed to there being a second vote there.
Let’s not pile votes on the gambiter.
Fine, I'l go with that, but, if this flops, Don't blame me.

HHH and Rag are interesting choices for death. Main question is if it was two people or one that did it.
Knowing Storms games there's no telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom