• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After I'm done with my current internship (which will be in 4 weeks), I'm going to do my next 200 hours at a hospice, so I'm switching from working with preschool age kids from low-income families to end of life care for the elderly. I still plan on working with kids as a career, but I'm not allowed to choose the same population for my second Directed Practice...

D

Deleted member 81859

My friend recently came out as Bi. I was super happy for her because she's been through some **** and is finally starting to figure herself out. However, recently she has made fairly obvious that she wants to be more than friends. A lot more. Thing is, I'm straight. And not interested in relationships rn. I don't know how to handle this or what to do. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I'm really confused on what to do.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
My friend recently came out as Bi. I was super happy for her because she's been through some **** and is finally starting to figure herself out. However, recently she has made fairly obvious that she wants to be more than friends. A lot more. Thing is, I'm straight. And not interested in relationships rn. I don't know how to handle this or what to do. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I'm really confused on what to do.
Just tell her the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom