• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
So I'm looking at the users who have viewed the thread, and I think @Crus@der77x is a worthy candidate for lynching. :reggie:

Concerning the SMS situation, I get the feeling that he's up to some evil **** but I was wondering what you guys think.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
image.jpg
This whole debate about whether or not is honestly pointless. It all differs person to person and, IMO, shouldn't be the basis of a lunch, especially day two. Perhaps it can be used as further evidence of a player gives more of a reason to be suspected of scum.

With that said, I have been finding it difficult to get a read on most. I'm looking at Mezlo as possible scum given he was very much against Shroom's lunch, and his reasons don't make me trust him.

So...

IGMEOY: Mezlo

(Not worth the vote yet)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Are we voting now?

images
What? We are literally always voting. You can vote whenever the **** you want.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I believe I already adequately explained why I was hesitant to vote for shroom, both yesterday and today. But I like how me and dek:unu:t had basically the same reasoning for not voting but I'm the only one getting called out. Probably because I was more vocal about it. Notice, though, that I simply stated why I disagreed with it. I still let it just run its course because there wasn't really anything else to do day 1.

:coolhecks:

Oh....right... I thought I saw his name on this thread :confused:
funny-cat-flowers-hat.jpg

Vote: Ari
The name even sounds suspicious. ;)

Mido

Version 1
images

Hey, guys, sorry I'm late. I had my wisdom teeth removed, and am in the midst of recovery. From what my eyes glanced upon thus far, there is a lot going on. To be honest, today's going to be a somewhat risky day given the target options may not be so clear this time around. (Granted, it is still very early in-game.) Anyways, I find myself perplexed about a couple of individuals in here:

First, there's SMS. My read on him is that he is definitely a more cautious player. The efficient-awareness mentality of the town in Xenoblade, at least in my eyes, seems to have influenced his play style, one I can respect; however, I feel a few things make me raise an eyebrow or two. First, I found his early attempt to rally the disorganization of the town toward a majority lynch to be somewhat rash in perhaps an effort to establish himself as a pro-town player early on. Of course, his view is not without merit, and I agree with it. Then, Sadia makes a good point:

Looking back, SMS had voted me for not posting, tagged me as well. But then he unvotes. Why? Is it because Viral called him out for it, and he got nervous? And now he's voting Shroom for the exact same reason. How interesting.

Despite establishing himself as pro-town, he reels back from Viral's pressure, and changes his vote. I'm a bit dubious as to his alignment as a result, although his vote for Shroom still aligned with his previous mode of 'lynching an inactive.' This observation also leads me to a wildcard in SMS's case: he followed through with his vote on Shroom, and from what I recall, it was rather early on the wagon.

I didn't mean we should majority lynch early, I was just suggesting we get organized to prevent a no lynch which is were we were almost heading with all the random voting. Do you disagree that it isn't a good ideology to remind early?

I want to address this post: I don't think any town-supporting player would disagree with such ramifications. In previous trends on ZD, the seriousness usually took some time to develop depending on how long the RVS stage lingered. I suppose the main reason I myself grew suspicious of your encouragement is because it seemed to come of as hurried as to establish town credit quickly. Other than that, SMS, I think you have good intentions for the town, but I remain dubious as to how sincere it is. Thus, I don't quite have the fullest confidence to deem you scum just yet. It is something I need to give plenty of thought.

Second, there's Ari. She has been active, but I never felt like her posts have had much substance to them. She too, participated in Shroom's lynch, but I am unsure if she moved into the lynch of her own accord/reasons. Everything surround her views appears vague.

So I'm looking at the users who have viewed the thread, and I think @Crus@der77x is a worthy candidate for lynching. :reggie:

Concerning the SMS situation, I get the feeling that he's up to some evil **** but I was wondering what you guys think.

Why Thareous? Are your concerns related to his activity level? And is there any reason as to why SMS appears evil to you as well? O.O

One last acknowledgement, LG is scaring me. I feel like she is ready to bust some skulls with a crowbar the way she's playing! :eek: ...and does the bear still give anyone else the willies? I suppose I need to sit down in my thinking chair and think.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
5(246).png

So here it is, I expected it to take a bit more work to count though.

Vote tally

Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Viral Maze)
Ari - 1 (zelda13)

Not voting:
Spiritual Mask Salesman, Foo, Repentance, Dekunut, Sadia, Johnny Sooshi, Crus@der77x, Mido, LittleGumball, A Link in Time, Musicfan, Ari, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio, Doc, Frozen Chozen

The day ends Saturday, 4th of September, at 12:00 CET

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote: Ari

She seems very suspicious to me, I've said before that her posts tend to be short and vauge as if she is trying to avoid people getting a read on her. Now what I find interesting is the fact that she is calling out That for practically the same reason we find her suspicious - both of their posts lack substance.

Unless a bigger target arises I won't change my vote. So far I feel like going after atleast one of the people who wagoned late to lynch Shroom might not be a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom