• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Answer this question

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Just answer it, even if you think you might be wrong put that answer anyway. Please do not try using google or anything to find the right answer. Just have fun.

If I had two coins which equaled to 52 cents, threw one away, how much would I have left?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I will answer this question with another question:

Why am I throwing perfectly good money away?

Doesn't matter, just answer the question. If it helps for you, in your case you are not throwing it away you are just leaving it at home because you had too much. That better? Lol, I should have known someone would do this.

Depends on which you throw away.
Either 50 cents or 2.

52 cents would most likely be a half dollar and a two cent coin(which does exist.)

Either that or heavily modify the coins...

Squirrel

The Rodent King
If this is like a riddle or something similar that's supposed to have a legitimate answer, I'm thinkin the answer is something along the lines of how much it costs to actually make the coins. I haven't used google but I don't think it's unreasonable to think that a gold-plated dollar coin would cost 26 cents to make.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
50cent_1.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
My answer

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Dude this riddle is all wrong. For sure, all wrong. There is no combination of 2 coins that gives you 52 cents in US currency. You definitely messed this up or it's just ridiculous.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Literally the only possible answer I can think of given the information you gave us is that both coins are worth 52 cents each, leaving you with one single 52 cent coin which is, of course, impossible in US currency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom