• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Why is Link's Hair Purple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna post something before this old thread gets locked because it's old.

Like what Seth said, it was due to a glitch that concerns Bunny Link's color palette. However, it still doesn't make any sense why they couldn't use a brown color palette for Link's hair rather than sharing the same color as his rabbit form. I think it's something they should've fixed in the GBA version, but too late, I guess.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
LOL Link was a Rebel. And actually, the game has been around so long, its actually my Favorite game in the series, so i dont see what the problem is. I think its pretty cool actually!

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I tihnk everyone is just curious. Link is always either blonde or brown-haired. I don't think they have a problem with it. I think it looks cool, too, though always wondered about it. But really, it must have just been what the other teens were doing. Or maybe Link was a trendsetter...

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I think it's actually purple, but yeah, I thought at first that it was part of his clothing, lol.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Could be a glitch or intentional so as to make the colors of his hat and the yellow brim stick out more as pink is a good compliment to bright green. Anyways, his hair canonically is not purple, so yeah, he's just another blond like all other depictions of Link, excpet the first one who has brownish blond (a light tea color) hair..

Salem

SICK
I always thought the Link in ALTTP had canonically pink hair until I noticed the official art years later. Tbh, he looked cool with pink hair. :P

I was going to say it would be silly to think Link has canonically pink hair, but then I remembered this is Japan we are talking about :P

To my knowledge, there was a manga of Zelda that came out before or the same year alttp was released that had Link with pink hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom