• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Most probably, you mean like raw instruments right? Thing is, rap beats are typically a mix of all different types of instruments and electric instruments. What's different about Hip-Hop beats is they tend to be a mix up, a mash up so to say, of multiple different sounds and noises from instruments (normal and electric) all formed to complete an instrumental - sometimes a loop used to create a rhythmic effect. Whereas in genres like rock, the actual music is down to one or a handful of instruments so the actual instruments are more recognisable as they are one of the main focal points.

And you asserted my question on why I don't like rap.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I actually kinda like stuff like rap and pop because of the lack of raw instruments. It shows that you don't need a guitar player or a drummer to make good music. Most pop music is made with synths and drum machines, which could be considered raw instruments.

...did that make any sense at all? I'm tired... >.>

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm confused. I thought this was a mafia game...
If you want to generate serious activity, simply hint that you are scum, sk, etc. This will lead other players to dissecting your every move, whilst tearing you to shreds. We'll most likely jump on the bandwagon against you. This will lead to you being lynched by friends and family and ultimately unable to play anymore. Of course, if you were actually Town, we will regret our jumping to conclusions, espicially if you had some important role, in which case I would have to post the following image:
aqm7a.jpg

With Love,
Firice da Vinci <3

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
By the time Day 1 is over...we will be serious

But for now...does anybody like tea and crumpets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom