• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Member Fact Game

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Has a golden Pegasus steed which is able to shoot rainbow lasers out of its horn

Err, I mean...he recently became a Community Coordinator around here and is doing a decent job from what I can tell, yep. Oh, and also he's an author.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Yes. But I changed it. Not a Ghost Type anymore.
(The one that was in the items box wasn't ghost though. Crobat is Poison/Flying)

I take it that Gobli is kind of unfamiliar with many Pokemon.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Apparently loves the legendary pokemon Yveltal a lot, as well as having it as His/her profile picture, is also from pennsylvania, has a Dark/Fire pokemon in their box, and their Username has a Japanese Honorific.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes. But I changed it. Not a Ghost Type anymore.
(The one that was in the items box wasn't ghost though. Crobat is Poison/Flying)

I take it that Gobli is kind of unfamiliar with many Pokemon.
Aw, well I like that fire dog too. And yes, because of Crobat I was hesitant and unsure of my post. :P And you're right. I know a lot about Pokemon, but not when it comes to identifying some of them, especially in battle. That has cost me greatly in some matches. But I do try and am getting better at identifying Pokemon types.

Apparently loves the legendary pokemon Yveltal a lot, as well as having it as His/her profile picture, is also from pennsylvania, has a Dark/Fire pokemon in their box, and their Username has a Japanese Honorific.

Me loves Yveltal too. I named mine Gobligotchi, btw, and it pwns. :P

Btw, has Link somewhere in his user name.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Aw, well I like that fire dog too. And yes, because of Crobat I was hesitant and unsure of my post. :P And you're right. I know a lot about Pokemon, but not when it comes to identifying some of them, especially in battle. That has cost me greatly in some matches. But I do try and am getting better at identifying Pokemon types.
I can identify probably almost all 721. xD
I have trouble with some of them though. (primarily some of the 5th gen Legendaries- since I don't like them, Don't use them, and don't face them)
Such as the 5th gen Legendary "Dogs" whatever the frack they are. xD
I didn't know Cobalion was Steel until I faced him in Battle Troizei..... I also didn't know, AND DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY, Palkia is WATER.... just-what?

Me loves Yveltal too. I named mine Gobligotchi, btw, and it pwns. :P
I named mine Vyers. After the guy in Disgaea. (Though I know almost nothing about that game)

I think it's a name that really suits an Yveltal. I mean, three of the letters are the same. VYErs-YVEltal

Also, doesn't it bother you when you hear it pronounced INCORRECTLY!?
It's "EEE-velt-all".... Just learn Katakana and read its JP name! xD
(sorry, I'm ranting) xP

ANYWAY, as for the game: Gobli like Soccer, and Wind Waker. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom