• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really want a day where I can shut down. Because of what happened to me in the past few years, I started to think that friends don't matter to me and I keep wishing for loneliness.. it's a really bad thought, but I just can't keep that thought out from my mind.

Other than that, Z's birthday is coming soon, and.. I wish I could say happy birthday to her...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I really want a day where I can shut down. Because of what happened to me in the past few years, I started to think that friends don't matter to me and I keep wishing for loneliness.. it's a really bad thought, but I just can't keep that thought out from my mind.

Other than that, Z's birthday is coming soon, and.. I wish I could say happy birthday to her...

Where is the hug button on this forum? Because you deserve one:hug:

I ruined her life...

No. You. Didn't.

End of story.

A hug for you, too:hug:

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere

We love you, Vio. Don't you ever tell yourself friends don't matter. :hug:

I ruined her life...

Hush, Cakepan, it's not your fault. :hug:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Exam week ended. And I have a one week off starting on the 24th of March.

And in exam week, I've started to grown hate towards bananas beCAUSE HOW DO YOU EVEN DRAW BANANAS

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
About a week ago, I was in Bio class, and I randomly shouted "PRAISE LORD DOUBLE HELIX" in the middle of a lecture on DNA. It was so embarrassing XD

Bird Jesus 3:4, "Thou shalt not be embarrassed of the Lord Helix. Thou shalt scream his name even if thou gettest screwed for it."

I'm proud of you Mez ^^ Keep the faith, my friend. Keep the faith

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Every time there's a screenshot with me in it, I'm always making a dumb face.

7vPZ8.jpg

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

Try not to think lonely thoughts, it wont make you any happier, and I know you want to be happy, Vio. ^^ Sometimes I want to be alone from everyone, too, so just take some time for yourself, eh? Pick a day when you have absolutely nothing to do but sit in your room, and just relax in your room, or take a walk in the nice weather, or watch a movie you'd enjoy or something. Don't fret, and keep that beautiful smile on your face. :hug: And you can say happy birthday to whoever you want, so if you want to then I encourage you to say happy birthday to her. =)

I ruined her life...

Blaming yourself for what you didn't do is no good, Pan, no good. Think about it, did you really ruin anybody's life? Of course not! Do you know what it would take to actually ruin somebody's life? It'd take a super volcano to go off and cause a global ice age to happen. Now either I'm already senile, or it didn't happen, because I don't see the sky getting darker and the world getting colder. Sometimes little things happen, but you know with just a little time to wait for it to cool off, everything will be sunshine and rainbows once more, you just have to gather up your courage to be patient. ^^ I know you can do that, Pan, because you're still here today, alive and just being the great Pan you are. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom