• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Despite me having to go to the doctor today, I am happy to have today, tomorrow and Thursday off. Work is slow as ever and I don't like getting yelled at by boss lady

Fig

The Altruist
Named my Sentret and Rattata in HeartGold after Admiral and Jay Leno from TPP just to pay tribute to them. I must be going insane.

Nah don't worry about it, you ain't going insane. I'm about to breed the perfect Omastar and name him Lord Helix, a perfect Pidgeot named Bird Jesus, as long as the rest of the team used for the Elite 4 on the original TPP. The only way for you to go insane is if you do the following:

1. Chose the Dome Fossil and/or revived/picked Kabutops for your team.
2. Love Flareon, the False Prophet.
3. You are not currently watching TPP 2, for that's the biggest sin in the Church of the Helix.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
What if everybody else is a robot?! :O

I know someone who is a robot... :O

Thinking what to do with life :I

Pshh, your too young to worry about that, just let it come easy and don't worry. ;) Think about what you can do right now and don't worry about careers and all that when you don't need to. =)

It's about 12:30am right now and I don't exactly know what just happened but it was terrifying. I firstly started hearing lots of voices in my head (couldn't tell what they were saying) and then felt myself slipping out of consciousness but was trying not to really hard. Then my body completely tensed up and I could feel myself raising out of bed, I wanted to reach for my phone and call someone (I'm the only one who lives in my flat) but I couldn't move my arms or any part of my body. That's the freakiest thing that's happened to me in a while, I'm fairly sure I was never asleep for any of it either. So I won't be sleeping tonight :/

Ooh, that's happened to me before. >_< It is pretty scary when you don't know what it is, but Seth said it right to just try twitching parts of your body and that'll slowly "release" you. It doesn't happen very often as far as I know, so you don't need to worry, just remember to stay calm if it ever happens again. =)

Nah don't worry about it, you ain't going insane. I'm about to breed the perfect Omastar and name him Lord Helix, a perfect Pidgeot named Bird Jesus, as long as the rest of the team used for the Elite 4 on the original TPP. The only way for you to go insane is if you do the following:

1. Chose the Dome Fossil and/or revived/picked Kabutops for your team.
2. Love Flareon, the False Prophet.
3. You are not currently watching TPP 2, for that's the biggest sin in the Church of the Helix.

Phew, thank goodness. Just as long as I don't do any of those things, I'll be okay. >>;

I'm sick of my mom telling me to only eat fruits, vegetables, & anything made from turkey. I know I'm trying to eat better, but I can't just eat that stuff. I'll get really sick if I only eat them. No more I get migraines everytime I don't eat much protein. She can't tell me how to live my life.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm sick of my mom telling me to only eat fruits, vegetables, & anything made from turkey. I know I'm trying to eat better, but I can't just eat that stuff. I'll get really sick if I only eat them. No more I get migraines everytime I don't eat much protein. She can't tell me how to live my life.

Its kind of frustrating when your parents pretty much tell you how to live your life, however we tend to take it in the irrational light and view it as a "dictatorship" instead of them trying to help us. Parents are there to help us, and it is their natural instinct to help their offspring make right choices and all, however sometimes parents take it a bit too far and don't let lose the leash a bit as the children get older. Particularly with mothers, they tend not to want to let go of their children and they want to make sure the children do everything perfectly, so the child doesn't feel much freedom and tends to think the parent is trying to dictate their life. Well, you have to see it in a sympathetic way of your mother, because she only wants what is best for you, however you should kindly tell her, "hey mom, I'm getting migraines from eating like this, I don't think eating like this all the time is good for me, so can we be a little more lax?" She's there to guide you and that doesn't exclude listening to what you have to say. ;) If you feel that she's being a bit over-protective (as one would often feel as they get older), then simply tell her, because you need to have communication with your parents if you want them to understand you, and you them. =)

I'm getting sick :(

Aww, I'll pray for you. :<

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
When two people argue and yell at each other needlessly, my parents do it all the time and I hate seeing other people do similar things:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom