• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I feel the need to share this lecture from Alan Watts on the concepts of guilt and shame and the problems associated with them.

[video=youtube;ssDY74nLuLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssDY74nLuLg[/video]

Yes it's 28 minutes long, but I think it might alleviate some of the problems I've seen here

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I feel the need to share this lecture from Alan Watts on the concepts of guilt and shame and the problems associated with them.

[video=youtube;ssDY74nLuLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssDY74nLuLg[/video]

I feel guilt and shame in the fact that I don't have the ability to focus on a 30 minute lecture:P

Fig

The Altruist
I feel worthless. Actually, I think I might be really worthless. I'm not good enough for everything..

Vio, never say that you are worthless. You are good at things and you have talents that others don't have. Everyone has different talents in their lives and that's what makes them unique and special. The same goes for you lil flower! You are gifted with special talents that nobody can take from no matter how hard they try. You want to know how much you mean to me? You are worthy of all my heart and time that I was given in this world. And that''s just me, think of all the friends that you made here that think the same way because we all love you! I hope you have a safe evening and when you wake up, I pray that you read this message because no matter how far apart we are, all of us are thinking about you in belief that you will achieve happiness. Take care lil flower. Keep on blooming!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I need to get my hair trimmed today. After further inspection, I found a few portions to be uneven after the last cut, so I've gotta get that fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom