• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Aye, the winter is so bleak and lifeless. I long for the rain to come and bring summer showers to fill the world with the lush green I've come to love.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm happy because as long as I have awesome jams I can relax and chill out and... jam. Music rocks. Been posting in the music thread a bunch. xP

I love that feeling too Axle! It really helps clear up my mood! Hopefully I get to be like this throughout the weekend! What really made me happy was having the chance to speak with my brothers Term and Vain as I really see them as my own brothers and I thank for being lights in my life! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Lately it seems everyone has been ignoring me and pushing me away from everything

maybe I should take the hints and go away

Hey don't say that Aurrie. You will never be ignored by us members here on ZD. I would truly be devastated if I found out that you left. :kawaii: If you ever need anything, please feel free to shoot me a message I will do my very best to be there for you as much as I can. Now I may not know you as well as other members, but you mean the world to me as much as everyone here. In all my life, I have never met a person who wasn't important. Hopefully these upcoming days will be better for you Aurrie because you truly deserve only the best in your life! :hug:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
No one would've care. I'm nothing but a mere failure who can't get her grades straight up. I'm a mere failure that no one likes. No one would want to believe me. It hurts a lot. And I think the pain will never go away. Every night, I keep telling myself that I'm never good to anyone/everyone. I'm always a stupid big fat fail. Even if I say I would want to improve, people would say I would drop to the ground and rot away.

If people want that, then so be it.

Clank

Hmm
Lately it seems everyone has been ignoring me and pushing me away from everything

maybe I should take the hints and go away

Honestly I am feeling the same way, kind-of considering taking a leave to see if that changes with time or not...

I personally love the Toon Link games in the series, which is why Wind Waker is my top favorite game (for now as my list changes every week :bleh:). Plus he kills and combos like crazy in Brawl! As for your new avatar, may you please send me a link of your latest avatar? I want it!!!!! :puppy:

Same here. Tbh, I enjoy the Toon Link games far more than others due to how cute and funny they are. Not saying the other Zelda games aren't as good, though. It's just that I have a lot more fun with the Toon-style games like WW & TMC, for example. And sure, I'll send you a link to my current avatar ASAP. :)

Toon Link is absolutely adorable and cute!

Can't argue with that! X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom