• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I can't tell if one of my friends is just a complete flake, or if she doesn't like me as much as she used to. The kind of person who says "Oh yeah, I'm always available to talk, and I really want to hang out with you!" And then... isn't available for conversation and doesn't respond to suggestions of things we can do together.

I should probably drop this person either way, but it's really hard when you're very attached to someone and have known them for a long time.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Freaking imgur. I submit loads of funny and creative OC and never get more than 30 points per image.

I upload this and it's got 3600 points.

Freaking... I don't get this site anymore.

Nnnnyyyyoooom

0n4gvk2.png

w2Czx3l.gif

Fig

The Altruist
Does everyone hate Chimchar?

I am getting Yveltals for Oshawotts but I can't get anything from Chimchars in the GTS.

If you want I can give you my Chimchar that I receive in WT a few days back. Lucky, I don't have a Yveltal or an Oshawott and he's my favorite Gen V starter! :kawaii: I'll be happy to give you a HA Chimchar if I have it. I'll let you know for sure later on today. :3

Fig

The Altruist
My skirt caught on a railing and ripped. It was really embarrasing ;n;

I hope you are ok Imouto-chan. I know it sounds very embarrassing, but I just want to let you know that I'll always be there for you. If I was with you at that moment in time, I'd let you wear my jacket over your skirt to hide the embarrassment away or simply lend you one of my extra pair of jeans that I keep nicely packed in my backpack.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm terribly sick. Other than that, I don't know why but I feel like giving up right now. I just... can't take it anymore. That's all.

I'm sorry that you are feeling sick at the current moment Violet, but being sick is just something we all pass through so I am not worried that much, unless there's something more behind then, I will be more concerned. What is startling me are those words, "giving up." It pains me that I can't physically be there for you right now, but for everything and what's it worth, I just want to let you know that I'm always putting my complete faith in you Violet. Please continue to believe in yourself Violet, because if there's one thing that always makes me smile, it's seeing be happy! That Violet that always there for everyone and stays positive for everything? That's still you, you just need to dig a little deeper to find her. I don't mention this enough Vio, but everyday I'm praying for you, your family, your friends, and their families. That's all I can do at the moment, just praying for your safety. As my final words for this post, I just want to say that I want you to keep believing in yourself and never give up until you achieve your ultimate goals! Stay safe and take care Vio! Each and everyone of us here in the forums is rooting for you! Never forget that! :)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Why can't my parents just be able to talk through their issues other than yell at each other and refuse to actually do anything to actually resolve issues? And then try and run away from those issues and act like there aren't any solutions for them? Why does this bug me so much when it's their issues and not mine?

Fig

The Altruist
Why can't my parents just be able to talk through their issues other than yell at each other and refuse to actually do anything to actually resolve issues? And then try and run away from those issues and act like there aren't any solutions for them? Why does this bug me so much when it's their issues and not mine?

Hey buddy, it's been a while since we talked. I may not have experienced this from what you are describing it, but I do believe I know why you are feeling this why even if it isn't your issue to begin with. The reason for this is because they are your parents, your family, the two that brought you into this world. I'm not one to talk since I'm in no way have gone through to what you are currently but I can simply say that consultation always beats confrontation. I don't want you to feel hurt or saddened by the matter, but how about we start taking baby steps first? Trying finding a perfect time when both are available in a calm mood, that's the best time to consult with them. Do note that it is also wise to simply stay calm and sincere around them as a possible outburst might allow them to lash out in the long run. I really don't have much else to say but it is a start. Again, do note that I'm not a professional so it is not guaranteed that my method will work out, but I still wanted to let you know that I'm now concerned for you Dracs. I'm going to pray for you and your family to be healed because I really don't want you to be sad as it jerks my heart when you do. :( Please have a safe night and take care Dracs, you will always be in my thoughts! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom