• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
A lot of things are going on my mind, whether its Pokemon, depression, family, friends, you name. Maybe it's going to be hard since my best friend since freshman year is moving to San Antonio this month. All I can do is just wish for the best for him and his family to do wonderful and extraordinary works in their lives. I pray to God that he will have a wonderful time in his new home.

All I can think about is rollercoasters really. Rollercoasters, rollercoasters, and...well, more rollercoasters!

That being said, I'm going to Six Flags tomorrow!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I just listened to Avenged Sevenfold's new album, a week before its release.

OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, THIS ALBUM IS A FREAKING MASTERPIECE!!!

I just can't wait till the 27th! I'll be like the first one in the store to purchase this amazing piece of gloriousness!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
*fangirl rambling*

I WAS TRYING TO WATCH A NEW EP OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS, AND THE CHANNEL USUALLY SHOWS RERUNS OF CASTLE, AND YOU KNOW HOW SOMETIMES COMMERCIALS GET CUT OFF (i.e one is supposed to start but is immediately cut off by another), WELL THAT HAPPENED AND IT WAS OF CASTLE AND IT SHOWED BECKETT AND SHE LOOKED LIKE S5 BECKETT

SO I'M REALLY HOPING -- EVEN THOUGH IT WAS JUST A QUICK GLIMPSE -- THAT THEY START AIRING S5 EPS SOON

I KNOW THIS IS BAD GRAMMAR AND A RUN-ON SENTENCE BUT IDGAF

oh and my ac: nl town is looking sexy, i just color coded all of the flowers :cooky:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well, here's what's on my mind:

My sister's friends just snuck into our house through the backyard and came in through the back door to surprise my sister. I was like, "WHAT IN THE HECK?!" And then they went back out with her and they're taking her somewhere….*I think something to do with food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom