• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so aside from me (until now), the only people who haven't posted at all in the thread yet are TheGreen and MadameMajora. Not surprised about Green; he's not around much and honestly I was completely surprised to see him on the player list at all. :xd: MadameMajora... not sure.

Either way, yay for Day 1. </sarcasm>

The No Lynch voting seems like a good thing. It might be useful later on.
It can be useful, but with the exception of Day 1 -- which is when No Lynch is almost always useful -- it should be used very sparingly because even if you kill innocents you still keep the game moving and keep new evidence popping up. It's more productive to mislynch a few times than to not lynch at all. Just bringing this up to caution people about abusing it in the following Day periods.

Random Vote:Axle the Beast
I used a random Generator and it seems his awesomeness put him on top ;) :P
Ah, yes, I'm awesome enough that even random generators can't stay away from me. This is my curse. :P

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Thareous

Seems pretty suspicious to me.

You would say that :suspicious:

Only now noticed these. You trying to bring me down already? :?

Problem is, you're making simple statements. Formulating a reason as to why you're calling out the target is a better way to get people to listen to you.

Just some advice to help you along the way. ;)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Uh,Ninten,what does 'IGMEOY' mean? *sigh* My gut told me too say that Darknut_Hunter is suspicious....about his wallpaper....but Darknut is helping the wallpaper!

Eh.....

Should I unvote....?! eh..... i got my eye on you....right?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Yeah, IGMEOY means 'I got my eye on you'. It basically says that youthink someone's a little suspicious, but I'm not entirely sure. Where FoS just means that you really think that person's hiding something. You're not really making any sense. Are you saying that you were just joking? I only voted for him as a random vote. Because he knew that his wallpaper was scum, so he targeted it to make himself look innocent. :xd:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I know,but he seems seriously suspicious....Also,not about his evil wallpaper,but he seems so suspicious......but I need somethong more suspicious than that....
IGMEOY: Darknut_Hunter

David

But you called me here...
Current Vote Tally

Thareous (1) - Monkeyfightsquad
Darknut_Hunter (1) - Ninten*
No Lynch (10) - Night Owl, Raindrop14, balloondude2, _VioLink_, A_LINK_IN_TIME, TheMasterSword, Darknut_Hunter, Timeless, PK Flash, Josh

And there ends the first day. We've reached a majority for having a No Lynch. Since we reached the end of the day slightly early, I will pardon TheGreen and MadameMajora.

It is now Twilight

You may continue to talk until I officially close the thread and end the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom