• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanaryu Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sandship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mistika99

My favorite has got to be Sky Keep. It would have been cool if they put a boss in Sky Keep, though. That would have made it better.

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
The Ancient Cistern. I just thought it was really cool. I liked Koloktos, too.

T

TheTiger780

I loved the architecture and intuitive/brilliant design of the Ancient Cistern. Although I don't know why they would need a Cistern in the middle of a lake, I loved how it was designed and the story it was based off of, The Spider's Thread. It just made that dungeon all the more memorable.

I just loved the Acient Gistern.
It was an complicated and big dungeon, and I just loved the creepy underworld with the annoying zombies.
And the boss was great! Skyview comes second, it was a nice dungeon that was a great one to start with.

This is really tough. I want to say Skyview Temple, like was said in previous comments...it was a great first dungeon of the game, fairly basic yet unique in puzzles. The more I play it, the quicker I get through it. But I REALLY REALLY enjoyed the Sandship, even though my first time around I died on the mini-boss battle. I loved the concept of how to catch the ship, as well as how sneaky you could be with the bow and arrow. Sky Keep I also enjoyed because it made for a great last temple, especially with the fact that you could move the rooms around to access them and how incredibly challenging it was. Overall, Sky Keep was also good and incorporating all the other dungeons from the game into each room.

Favourite Dungeon in Skyward Sword?

So I don't know if someone has already posted this (they probablt have) but I didn't see one so I'm posting this.

What's your favourite dungeon in Skyward Sword? Mine's the Ancient Cistern, it was just so cool with the paradice like place above and the hell below; the fact that the whole place was an allegory for a Japanese tale about Buddha makes it even awesomer!

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Sky Keep was my favorite I think. I had fun moving the rooms and having to use the map a to find out how you might move the rooms to get where you needed to go.
I think that there have been a few threads about this subject already though.

I thought a lot of the dungeons in this game were quite interesting and unique… but as for a favorite, I was pretty instantly taken by the Lanayru Mining Facility. I found it to be an incredibly interesting experience – I enjoyed the atmosphere and the design, and I thought that the music was quite well fitting for what it was. I also like that it was probably one of the harder dungeons, for me at least, although unfortunately the boss was rather easy (at least its music was very nice, though). Another thing that makes me like it more than others is kind of a silly reason – it’s the only place in the game where I got down to one heart left and almost died, since I wasn’t paying attention. Somehow I guess that gives me a bit more respect for the place. So, on a whole, my reasons for preferring it to the other dungeons mostly deal with a combination of its aesthetics and difficulty. I suppose also the fact that it was right before a rather major turn of events plot wise made the run through it more intriguing the first time around. At least, that's what I think. ♥

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
The Lanayru Mines. loveed the Timeshift puzzles in that. Sand Ship was good but preferred the localized Timeshift puzzles in each room instead of one Timeshift that affected the entire level.

The Sandship, of course! It is located on the Sand Sea, my favorite portion of the game, and it involves my favorite character, Skipper. :D It has the greatest puzzles, the concept behind it is unique (with the Timeshift Stones, I mean), also has my favorite item in all of the Zelda series, and the fact that I get to help Skipper recover his ship from those dumb pirate robots makes it feel even cooler because I am helping someone else out instead of just doing it for the sacred flame! Although the boss at the end is rather lame, we can't have everything, can we?

The Ancient Cistern by far. I liked all the puzzles in it, like the very first one where you have to go underwater, and look at the symbols on the side of the statue. Also how they used the whip inside the dungeon, and lets face it the boss battle was amazing! I love taking it's sword, and slashing away with it! My second is the Sand Ship, Skipper is an epic pirate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom