• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

42 Hours

Demise

Army Strong
Just wondering what was everyone's in-game time was when they beat the game? Mine is 42 hours right before the final scene.

I am in Ancient cistern on hero mode and i've played for 41 hours. My first playthrough took 30 hours. The playtime continues in hero mode it doesn't restart so i've played 11 hours on hero mode. On hero mode it is much harder and it gives you reason to find collectibles like heartpieces and additional slots in your adventure pouch.

Mine was something like 52hours or more? I really tried to make it last longer but I was so impatient to see the next cutscenes! xD

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm at 29+ hours and almost at the end of the Sandship. That may seem like I'm way behind pace, but I've been taking my time playing the game and exploring the sky, finding whatever kind of sidequests I can. I also spent a decent amount of time treasure hunting in order to upgrade my Slinghot, Beetle, and shields (which, by the way, the Sacred Shield is perhaps the coolest shield ever besides the Hylian Shield -- it heals itself!!). I'm savoring every moment I can in this game rather than blazing through it in order to say I beat it. I've also come to the forums here to check out how everyone else is doing and to work on my review for the game, so that's taken a little bit out of my playtime. But it's mostly just me relishing the juicy, tender epicness of this game.
The actual story portion of my play is probably 24-25 hours.

Last edited:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
37 hours. Whenever I do my first run through the game I simply do the main quest. I think when I get into 100% runs I might take 40 to 45 hours.

Well, I haven't beaten the game yet, but I'm at the part after you fight Ghirahim for the second time with about 34 hours. I'm taking my time and doing sidequests every once in a while. I'll focus more on those in Hero mode. I guess that my final time will be about 42 hours.

I just 100%'d the first quest and I believe I was at around 46 hours. Upgrading and sidequests didn't take as long as I thought they would.... But I'm a fairly skilled and intuitive Zelda player so I didn't get stuck very much.

Just wondering what was everyone's in-game time was when they beat the game? Mine is 42 hours right before the final scene.

Sounds about right; that was about the same amount of time it took me to complete the game. My playthrough felt disjointed and incomplete, however.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
on my first time through a game i usually try and find some of the upgrades but not all of them. I have sadly not been able to play much of the game because of "parental restriction" shall we say, and am about 8 hours in and almost done with the earth temple.

I spend tons of time messing around

Well I was about to beat the game but I decided to start doing every side quest so I probably will beat it in 50= hours but I would have beat it in 36.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom