• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Majora's Cat

How about that
XD Josh is using the Platinum Moderator banner. We all love you, Josh. And I do appreciate all the work you've done for the site, don't think I and many others don't.

C

chicken storm

Ironically, the "Count to 100" thread is much longer... :nod:

then we will make this thread even longer! By the way, not that I watch Power Rangers anymore, but I heard that Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder were the best seasons along with the original.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
*Wakes up* Really Power Rangers I hate them so much, after watching one season when I had to babysit, I wanted to watch Supernatural then that Crap

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Josh looks nice with the Platinum Moderator sign. How does he do that? All he needs is his name in Silver^^ Yes, Josh done many things for ZD and I appreciate him^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well long story short, I was ask and I was given 30 bucks, so I babysit for a hour, I need the money to buy Twilight Princess but I lost the money :kawaii:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
About 10 I believe, I guess you read about my bad gaming habits, well I did defeat Ganon for my friend well because I already finish the game, and I ask my bro if he can buy TP but he said no once SS comes out he might get it for me but I just want a 3DS now

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Now I remember 9, lets see, ATLLP,LOZ,PH,ST,TP,umm I can't remember the rest but I know I beat those

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom