• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I think I agree with Meego7 on her opinions here.
Well maybe we can keep our eyes on the lurkers and the other people because, as others said, lurkers aren't exactly mafia.
Ok, I'm tired of this "I'm going to/did base it off of other peoples evidence". From now on I am going to IGMEOY anyone who does that. It's not bad to have the same thoughts or go to with other peoples opinions but you should also state your own opinions. To me it just lookes like, if your mafia, you aren't really looking for scum because you you already know who is scum so you just go with others to look like town.
So that means, looking at most of your own posts (quoted two, but most of them contain nothing substantial), you've got your eye on yourself?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It's neccisarry for me. I'm a very caoutius person. To me, everyone who says that they based thier information off of other people is scummy. Why? Because you are eather town who has the same idea, town who cant hunt scum and when they see the post idea they agree, or mafia who knows who the scum is so they don't need to hunt any scum so they just see a post that sounds good and agree with it. I don't think that it's a bit on edge because, I think, if you want to hunt scum properly you must look out for things like this. And I'm only IGMEOYing people who say that with none of their own evidence. So I'm not voting for them.

EBMODP

So that means, looking at most of your own posts (quoted two, but most of them contain nothing substantial), you've got your eye on yourself?

When I said that I agree with meego I wasn't voting for that person. I meant that I'm going to IGMEOY anyone who votes with no reasoning from themselves and all reasoning from others.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I re-read some stuff and am going to keep my vote on Goron Link but now got some evidence

[Originally Posted by Goron Link
Also Elfen was acting suspicious when he was voted on.
VOTE: Elfen]

Doesn't say what was suspicious. He just voted

[ Originally Posted by Goron Link
Still following what peaple are saying. IGMEOY:goomboo]

He thinks goomboo is suspicious for following others but GL does the same thing for his vote on Elfen and jedizora

Well since 1 scummy person dissapeared. ill have to go to the other scummy person.

VOTE: JEDIZORA ]

Again no evidence

Oh Sorry i forgot to mention i was basing it off others people evidence. Newbie Mistake]

Admits he is using other people's evidence when he said goomboo was suspicious for doing that? Going back on your words?

We got 11 Votes. Its a Majority Lynch!]

Seems a little too eager to end the end and get jedi lynched

[Originally Posted by green goron
It stinks that I didn't have Internet access for the past couple days because it was so obvious that jedi was town after several people voted for him with no reasoning and bandwagoned him. It makes sense why Djinn wasn't pointing any fingers now. Also to get people to start talking

Vote: Goron Link ]

Why? You have no evidence.
And Jedizora probaly made a mistake with his words to get everyone agansit him. RIP Jedizora]

I clearly state that it's basically an RVS and then he says that jedi made too many mistakes

Also from my point of view it looks like he was trying to make Elfen and jedizora fight against each other so that when one died and flipped townie the town will kill the next one on the following day. Due to this I think that Zenox is townie(unless Goron Link flips town)

I have more suspicions but this post is long enough so I'll end it. My vote stands Goron Link until you reply to this post.

I must say I like your Observation. And your Evidence is Pretty solid in my eyes. Also if I remember correctly, Jedizora had the same Opinion as you. Under my suspicions, and what I've seen, I agree with you, and I think I'll cast my vote out. Also I will be gone this weekend so I will try to catch up on this after I get back. But for now.
VOTE: Goron Link.

I must say I like your Observation. And your Evidence is Pretty solid in my eyes. Also if I remember correctly, Jedizora had the same Opinion as you. Under my suspicions, and what I've seen, I agree with you, and I think I'll cast my vote out. Also I will be gone this weekend so I will try to catch up on this after I get back. But for now.
VOTE: Goron Link.

Under what suspicions? You have yet to post any evidence or opinions of your own. You seem to just be bandwagoning on other peoples opinions and going with whoever makes a convinving post.

VOTE: Tecknokid900

Something about Technokid originally stood out to me as bad, but I reread the post he made that made me go "huh ..." and it was all speculation, so I'm going to hold out a bit longer before going after Technokid. After all, this is beginner's mafia, so it's all about correcting mistakes. :P

You could be right Zenox, and that is how I feel about half of my scumlist. However I have a stronger suspicion for tecknokid being a newbie scum than just a newbie player.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
For reasons posted earlier, and this over-attempt to cover his actions:
It's neccisarry for me. I'm a very caoutius person. To me, everyone who says that they based thier information off of other people is scummy. Why? Because you are eather town who has the same idea, town who cant hunt scum and when they see the post idea they agree, or mafia who knows who the scum is so they don't need to hunt any scum so they just see a post that sounds good and agree with it. I don't think that it's a bit on edge because, I think, if you want to hunt scum properly you must look out for things like this.
Pay particular attention to the bolded part, because in the post directly above I pointed out multiple times when Raindrop himself based his information off of other people's scumhunts. Then, seeing my post (it was the only post on the next page, honest mistake not seeing it) EBWODP'd to change the meaning of that bolded line, after he'd said it the first way twice. All in a vain attempt to lie and cover his mistake.
When I said that I agree with meego I wasn't voting for that person. I meant that I'm going to IGMEOY anyone who votes with no reasoning from themselves and all reasoning from others.
Saying twice that it's scum to do exactly what he's been doing, then as soon as his self-contradictions are pointed out he completely flops on his ideals of scumhunting. Looks like a big misstep there.

Since the thread hasn't moved lately, and votes are mandatory, I'm going to
VOTE: Raindrop14

That's up for change with any new evidence, but for now it'll stay.

Woah i got allot of Reading to do o_O So ill get started on this.

What do you mean you got a lot of reading to do? There has only been 7 posts in the last two days.

For reasons posted earlier, and this over-attempt to cover his actions:
Pay particular attention to the bolded part, because in the post directly above I pointed out multiple times when Raindrop himself based his information off of other people's scumhunts. Then, seeing my post (it was the only post on the next page, honest mistake not seeing it) EBWODP'd to change the meaning of that bolded line, after he'd said it the first way twice. All in a vain attempt to lie and cover his mistake.
Saying twice that it's scum to do exactly what he's been doing, then as soon as his self-contradictions are pointed out he completely flops on his ideals of scumhunting. Looks like a big misstep there.

Since the thread hasn't moved lately, and votes are mandatory, I'm going to
VOTE: Raindrop14

That's up for change with any new evidence, but for now it'll stay.

I laughed when I read your "since the thread hasn't moved lately", actually I was starting to get annoyed because it seems like everyone just up and lefted. Now as far as your suspicions against Raindrop, they do seem to be a little fishy to me, but not enough for me to put an FoS on. She was mafia last beginner game, and it is possible I think for her to be mafia again, however I notice a slight difference in her playstyle then last game. But I could be wrong, in the meantime I will continue to watch her, and the others on my scumlist.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Aah... she. Sorry for calling you "he" multiple times, Raindrop.

I wasn't in the last game, but as far as a playstyle change, if it's such a minor change that can be related to experience and trying to cover up past mistakes, or it could be a general playstyle with subtle changes for a switched alignment. A small change like you describe could go either way. I've been looking through old mafia threads here, though haven't picked up on her that I know of.

I also wanted to cast a vote a little early because I have a busy schedule starting tomorrow and don't know if I'll be able to get on to vote (and avoid a modkill) later.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
What do you mean you got a lot of reading to do? There has only been 7 posts in the last two days.

I laughed when I read your "since the thread hasn't moved lately", actually I was starting to get annoyed because it seems like everyone just up and lefted. Now as far as your suspicions against Raindrop, they do seem to be a little fishy to me, but not enough for me to put an FoS on. She was mafia last beginner game, and it is possible I think for her to be mafia again, however I notice a slight difference in her playstyle then last game. But I could be wrong, in the meantime I will continue to watch her, and the others on my scumlist.

Oh sorry. When i saw 17 pages i was stuck in the pat and thought we were still on 7. Lol.

Any ways. The only suspisous so far to me is Raindrop. Not enough for a IGMEOY or Vote yet though.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well, I'm late. Upon reading Day 2 I think that RD is suspicious for the reasons below.
To me, everyone who says that they based thier information off of other people is scummy.
There's a problem with your logic. When someone's trying to get lynched, it's usually for one or more good reasons. These reasons are why a certain person is lynched, meaning that everyone that votes usually did so because of others information, maybe just paraphrasing or adding a bit more. If doing that is scumtell, barely anyone would get a majority lynch without bringing suspicion among themselves.
Why? Because you are eather town who has the same idea, town who cant hunt scum and when they see the post idea they agree, or mafia who knows who the scum is so they don't need to hunt any scum so they just see a post that sounds good and agree with it.
While this makes sense, there's a flaw with it. Mafia do and don't hunt scum. Scum is a term that describes an Anti-Town. Mafia are a group that knows each other's roles. Meaning that mafia do hunt scum that could be against them, but not all scum.

I don't think that it's a bit on edge because, I think, if you want to hunt scum properly you must look out for things like this. And I'm only IGMEOYing people who say that with none of their own evidence. So I'm not voting for them.
Read what a said before.

Giving people an IGMEOY for something that's so common could be a way to see if someone whose unexperienced crack from being suspected could either be a way to hunt scum that feel like they can't die or find Pro-Town for the same reasons. I think I'll just place an IGMEOY on you.

David

But you called me here...
Current Vote Tally:

Goron Link (2) - green goron, tecknokid900
Raindrop14 (1) - Justeazy
Zenox (1) - Komali
tecknokid900 (1) - Gonzo

Not Voting: Zelda_8, FirevsIce, link to present, Zenox, Goron Link, Komali, Josie, goomboo, Celeboy, Meego7, Raindrop14

With 15 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Remember, the deadline is Tuesday May 24.

---
Tomorrow, I will prod the inactives. If they do not vote by the end of the day (to answer your question Zenox), they will be modkilled.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Any ways. The only suspisous so far to me is Raindrop. Not enough for a IGMEOY or Vote yet though.

This is what I've been trying to talk about. They eather give no reasoning for their vote, they use others reasoning because they agree or they can't find their own reasoning, or they want to bandwagon but feel it's safer to say things before they vote.

I'm very sorry for all of you who think I'm a bit on edge but this is the way I hunt scum and I'm sticking to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom